Cranberry Car Rental Comparison
Cranberry is a township in Butler County, Pennsylvania, United States. Cranberry was established in 1804 and was first known as Criders Corners. It is a very fast growing area and at present, tourism is one of its main sources of income. In Cranberry, visitors will discover many interesting attractions and places to visit.
Top Attractions within Cranberry
Giant Eagle, a commercial area in Cranberry has many stores filled with many nice products to buy as souvenirs. It includes famous shops that try to satisfy the taste, needs and preferences of all their clients.
Cranberry Highlands Golf Course in Cranberry features all the necessary equipment for having a great day and playing your favorite sport. You can take your entire family and be sure they will like it here as it is a clean place filled with green grass.
Hyatt Place in Cranberry, Pennsylvania has a stylish furniture and decorations and is a comfortable accommodation. The food is delicious, everything is clean and the hotel also has special service animals. The bathrooms are relaxing and elegantly decorated. There are many facilities that make from this accommodation a cozy place.
Renaissance Day Spa in Cranberry is a wonderful spot that will make your holiday the most relaxing time in your life. Here are many treatments, and the decorations are wonderful, so you will love this wonderful place a lot. After a long day, this is where you have to come to relax and spend peaceful moments. It is one of the best spa in the area where many people come and they are very satisfied with all services and prices.
Fun Fore All features outdoor activities for children. There are boats and many playground equipment, so if you want to have fun along with your kids, this is the ideal place to take them as fun is guaranteed.
Top 5 Things to Do in Cranberry Township, PA
Cranberry Township is located in Butler County Pennsylvania. The cranberries grown in marshy areas in olden days give the name Cranberry to the township. The road infrastructure passing through Cranberry makes it a fast developing township.
1. Pay a visit to a museum: For those interested in history and heritage Cranberry Township Historical Society serves as a guide. The society has preserved rich heritage of the Cranberry Township for visitors and knowledge of the people. The museum and landmarks in and near Cranberry gives insightful information about Native Americans, Indian and French Wars and the Oil era.
2. Enjoy a game of golf: Cranberry is a paradise for different sports and recreational activities. Scenic golf courses of Cranberry Highlands, North Hills Junior Golf Academy and Jim Finke Golf Academy allow the activity available to all visitors of all ages.
3. See a Theatrical performance: Cranberry offers vibrant performing arts and theatrical performance activities. Comtra Theatre and Carmike Cinema feature regular films and performances of public interest.
4. Relax in the park: For a family or friends day out, one must visit Cranberry Community Park. It features movie theatres, hiking and walking trails and sports complex.
5. Clear a misconception about cranberries: When in Cranberry, one must clarify the misconception regarding the cranberry plant; that it only grows in bogs. Cranberry Historical Society runs a Chimney Mill Wild Cranberry Farm at a panoramic location near Cranberry where the plant is grown as a garden and gift plant.