1. Spend a day outdoors: A year round thrilling recreation of boating, swimming, hiking, golfing and boating awaits the visitors in Rocky Gap State Park and Resort. The unruffled waters of the 243-acre lake provide you much wanted solace. Golfing in Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course is a lifetime experience. A concert stage and delicious dinning further sizzles your visit.
2. A thrill for art lovers: For art lovers, participating in Allegany Arts Council activities is an exuberant experience. The spectacular sights of performing, literary and visual arts, rank it as one of the finest art collections. Public reading of poetry and prose, musical performances, tour of the town, art displays and exhibitions are captivating attractions
3. Take a train ride: Riding the historical train is a chance one must not miss in Cumberland. The historical train of Western Maryland Scenic Railroad offers an exciting and stirring ride, introducing the riders to the rich rail road legacy and panoramic scenery.
4. Enjoy the outdoors: Get thrilled with the idea of cool hiking, cycling, camping, and horseback riding and many more in the mountainside of Maryland. Green Ridge State Forest trails, Western Maryland Adventures and Allegheny Highland Trail offer the exciting activities for all visitors.
5. See the wonders of nature: The panoramic valley of pristine beauty Cumberland Narrows serves as the western gateway to the city. It is renowned for its marvelous railroads deterring the narrow, steep, windy and rocky valley. The echoes of love from the past can be experienced at Lover's Leap, a ledge from where a dejected lover jumped off.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Cumberland. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Cumberland||Directions to Cumberland||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|