Cutler Ridge is the former name of Cutler Bay. Located in Miami Dade County Florida, the city is known for being ravaged by hurricanes, the most deadly of which were Hurricane Andrew that hit in August 1992 and the floods resulting from Hurricane Katrina which hit in August 2005. The town was incorporated in 2005 and its name was changed to Cutler Ridge.
1. Play some sports: One can enjoy a number of sports in Cutler Ridge and Franjo Park. Complexes and playgrounds for soccer, football, baseball and other sports are available.
2. Go swimming or play water polo: Water activities remain in full swing in Cutler Bay in all seasons. The enchanting activity of swimming is available in winter and summer in Cutler Ridge. Also available are enthralling water polo activities with full facilities on are offer.
3. Pack a picnic basket and head outdoors: Saga Bay, a half a kilometre community from Cutler Ridge has amazing parks and lake view facilities. It is an excellent location for an all day picnic or family outing.
4. Go camping: The locale of Cutler Bay offers thrilling outdoor activities in the lap of nature. For camping, hiking, and tenting, Cutler Bay offers enthusiastic opportunities, which also includes sunbathing, walks on the beach and yachting.
5. Visit a railway museum: Behold the historical outpost of rail history of America at a short distance from Cutler Ridge. The Gold Coast Railroad Museum preserves and exhibits the legacy of railroad equipment giving the visitors insights into the proud history.