1. Enjoy a musical evening: Listening to vibrant musical symphonies and solacing melodies is a lifetime experience on Cuyahoga Falls. Renowned for its jam-packed summer schedule of heart throbbing performances and mind blowing musical acts, Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls has everything that any music lover desires. Cool performances by the Cleveland Orchestra in Bloom Music Centre during the hot summer, are a real treat.
2. Spend some time outdoors: The enthralling rural landscape of Cuyahoga River with its pristine beauty is a sure attraction for tourists. The 134 sq kms Cuyahoga Valley National Park offers glimpses of 20th century lush green farm lands, scenes of panoramic ravines, winding river landscapes and unique flora and fauna.
3. Follow a trail: For hiking, camping, picnicking and bird watching opportunities, Cuyahoga offers some scenic trails. The 20-mile Towpath Trail and Gorge Metro Park Hiking Trail are renowned for their vibrant beauty.
4. Explore a cave: Mary Campbell Cave is a majestic naturally made cave of sandstone. In fact, it is a nook in the cliff formed by the erosion of a porous cliff caused by the friction of a watercourse. It gains its historical significance from being the temporary abode of Mary Campbell, a 10 year old white settler abducted by the Native Americans.
5. Look at rustic farm life: Visit mid 19th century by visiting Hale Farm and Village. Original redbrick farmhouses, working artisans, 19th century dresses, and music and industrial pursuits enliven the history.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Cuyahoga Falls. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Cuyahoga Falls||Directions to Cuyahoga Falls||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|