Compare Deals to Find a Cheap Car Rental in Dallas - Get the Lowest Rates
Taking a road trip in Dallas is now easy with a car rental provided by VroomVroomVroom because we only compare high quality vehicles. Knowing that you have booked a rental car from the country's leading suppliers such as Enterprise and Hertz will give you a peace of mind. Enjoy driving to the 1,800 acre Fossil Rim Wildlife Center in Dallas or through a 9 ½ mile tour and gaze and interact with roaming animals such as rhinos, giraffes, deer, and other wildlife! If you are arriving via Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, you can also book a car rental there through us. Just click here to start comparing airport rental cars.
Are you a fan of the late president John F. Kennedy? Jump in your car and visit the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. Opened on President's day in 1989, the exhibit, “John F. Kennedy and the Memory of a Nation,” recreates the 1960's era where it archives JFK's assassination and impact on the American people. You will drive away with a different appreciation after seeing this exhibit. Drive over to the Cavanaugh Flight Museum in Northern Dallas where you can see fully restored aircrafts that flew the skies during the WWI through the Vietnam Era!
Reasons why you should rent a car in Dallas through VroomVroomVroom
- No booking and modification fees
- Our price promise guarantees the best rate. Check out our TnC for more details.
- More vehicle selection
- Secured booking
- Excellent customer care
Here are great reasons why you should rent a car in Dallas
1. Dallas World Aquarium and Zoological Gardens: Here you will find a rainforest filled with inimitable plants and animals like colorful toucans, sea dragons and sea turtles. The aquarium is filled with 85,000 gallons of water with beautiful and rare marine life from the world over, which will intrigue you.
2. Texas State Fair: Visit this wonderful and fun filled festival which promises to entertain you and your family with numerous activities like arts and crafts, cooking competitions, livestock shows and auctions, football games and concerts. The star events of the fair are the 'Big Tex', a bigger than life cowboy figure and 'Texas Star Ferris Wheel', which is the largest Ferris wheel in North America.
3. Dallas Arboretum: Make sure that you visit the 'Garden of a lifetime'. Relish 66 acres of lush grounds, perfectly manicured landscapes with a beautiful treasure of trees, bushes and flowers. A walk through beautiful serene grounds will surely be a wonderful experience. Also built here is the 40's style Spanish mansion, the 'De Grover House'. Tours of the house and the sculpture garden are given.
4. Greenville Avenue: Spend an evening shopping around in one of a kind shops and dining in fine restaurants. Located in Downtown Dallas the avenue comes to life at night when visitors as well as locals crowd the clubs and bars in this free spirited area. Restaurants are open every night but the bars close at 2 a.m.
5. Dallas Museum of Art: Go back in time as this museum holds some prominent treasures and exhibits. The permanent assortment includes the 'Ten Treasures' showing the main areas of the museum's interests. The temporary collection contains exhibits travelled from various galleries. There is also a restaurant and café where you can fill your appetite. A large selection of books, posters and designer products can be purchased from the museum store.