Dallas Car Rental Comparison
Here are some reasons why you should visit Dallas
1. Dallas World Aquarium and Zoological Gardens: Here you will find a rainforest filled with inimitable plants and animals like colorful toucans, sea dragons and sea turtles. The aquarium is filled with 85,000 gallons of water with beautiful and rare marine life from the world over, which will intrigue you.
2. Texas State Fair: Visit this wonderful and fun filled festival which promises to entertain you and your family with numerous activities like arts and crafts, cooking competitions, livestock shows and auctions, football games and concerts. The star events of the fair are the 'Big Tex', a bigger than life cowboy figure and 'Texas Star Ferris Wheel', which is the largest Ferris wheel in North America.
3. Dallas Arboretum: Make sure that you visit the 'Garden of a lifetime'. Relish 66 acres of lush grounds, perfectly manicured landscapes with a beautiful treasure of trees, bushes and flowers. A walk through beautiful serene grounds will surely be a wonderful experience. Also built here is the 40's style Spanish mansion, the 'De Grover House'. Tours of the house and the sculpture garden are given.
4. Greenville Avenue: Spend an evening shopping around in one of a kind shops and dining in fine restaurants. Located in Downtown Dallas the avenue comes to life at night when visitors as well as locals crowd the clubs and bars in this free spirited area. Restaurants are open every night but the bars close at 2am.
5. Dallas Museum of Art: Go back in time as this museum holds some prominent treasures and exhibits. The permanent assortment includes the 'Ten Treasures' showing the main areas of the museum's interests. The temporary collection contains exhibits travelled from various galleries. There is also a restaurant and café where you can fill your appetite. A large selection of books, posters and designer products can be purchased from the museum store.