VroomVroomVroom compares best rental car prices from all of the major companies, such as Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, E-Z Rent-a-car, Fox, Hertz, National, Payless and Thrifty.
Dayton is a city of over 140 thousand residents in Ohio, located just north of the Cincinnati metropolitan area. Dayton's surrounding suburbs are home to another 700 thousand Americans. Like much of the Midwest, Dayton is logistically criticial for many manufacturing and supply companies, and it is also located in a hotbed of technological and industrial research and development.
If you're traveling to Dayton on a business trip or a family vacation, it is a wise choice to book a car rental at VroomVroomVroom. Doing so will ensure that you get the best possible best rental car rate, and that you can reserve the type of car – and any special options – you want to have during your trip! Here are a few reasons why we are best choice for you when you need to find low prices on car rental!
While in Dayton, many travelers who enjoy a fine steak dinner will frequent one or more of the city's fine steakhouses. If this sounds good to you, then you should definitely hop into your car rental and try out one of the following recommended restaurants! The Pine Club is not only a great steakhouse, but it's one of the overall top-reviewed restaurants of any kind in Dayton, Ohio! It isn't inexpensive, however, as a great meal and drink could set you back over $80 per person. But hey, you're saving money on car rental by booking with us, so splurge a little on a nice business lunch or family dinner!
Another top option among the Dayton steakhouses is the Wellington Grille Restaurant. For a nice evening out, try this neighborhood restaurant for steaks or barbecue! Last but not least, if you're looking for a hearty breakfast or a steak dinner that won't break your piggy bank, drive your affordable car rental over to the Barnsider – it features great American food and a highly-recommended breakfast buffet!
Dayton, Ohio could be considered the home of the invention with more patents being awarded per capita than any other place in the country. Some inventions are as mundane as pop top beverage cans and stepladders while some, such as the waterproof cell phone and the aircraft supercharger, are more high tech. With its rich history of invention, here are five things you must do while in Dayton.
1. Visit the Carillon Historical Park. Learn the background of the inventions and innovations born in Dayton as well as the history of the city.
2. Tour the SunWatch Indian Village/Archaeological Park. Situated on the banks of the Great Miami River, this recreated Indian village offers tours of the grounds as well as ongoing archaeological digs.
3. Take a stroll in The Cox Arboretum and Gardens MetroPark. Enjoy more than 500 species of trees and shrubs, a water garden, rock garden as well as a butterfly house and garden.
4. See the National Museum of the United States Air Force. Check out over 300 aircraft used in World Wars I and II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War as well as many presidential aircraft. You can also enjoy a film in the IMAX Theater, learn the history of flight in the United States and see uniforms worn by members of the Air Force.
5. Enjoy works of art at the Dayton Art Institute. This institute is home to more than 20,000 pieces of artwork with some dating back 5,000 years.