Drive on over to the Daytona 500 Experience! Take an ultimate ride with the NASCAR 3D movie in IMAX and enjoy the latest in NASCAR collectibles!
Most well known for its beautiful beaches perfect for sunbathing and enjoying the ocean, Daytona Beach has long been a destination for college students on spring break. With laws currently in force to cut down on rowdiness, Daytona Beach has become less of a spring break mecca, but still remains a popular vacation spot for the young and old alike. Here are a few things to check out if you visit Daytona Beach.
1. Soak up some sun or catch a wave at the beach: Whichever you prefer, you are sure to find a bit a paradise on the beautiful white sand beaches.
2. Take in a race at the Dayton International Speedway: While you're at the speedway, you might want to check out the Daytona 500 Experience, a museum and tour that allows visitors to stand in victory lane, ride a tram around the racetrack and visit the garage area of the speedway.
3. See the Ponce de Leon inlet light: This lighthouse is the second tallest in the United States. Its keeper's house has been restored and now serves as a museum.
4. Tour the Museum of Arts & Sciences: This museum contains an impressive record of Florida's history told by fossil records. It also includes art from places such as Africa, China and Cuba.
5. Visit the Southeast Museum of Photography: Learn about and enjoy the art of photography at this gallery which features both permanent and traveling exhibits.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Daytona Beach. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Daytona Beach||Directions to Daytona Beach||Latitude||Longitude|
|New Smyrna Beach||14/23||Directions||29.02582||-80.927|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|