All of the available Enterprise, Hertz and Thrifty cars, trucks and SUVs in Delray Beach are compared here on VroomVroomVroom. And you can sort them by lowest price, or by type of vehicle, if you prefer to compare them in that way. Delray Beach is a city of about 60 thousand residents, located near Fort Lauderdale, Miami and West Palm Beach in Florida. This overall metropolitan area boasts over 5.5 million people!
When you are in Delray Beach and you need a car rental, you'll want to find the best deal in town. By saving money on your rental vehicle, you'll have more money to use on food and fun once you're in the sunshine state of Florida! Below are some of the reasons why customers want to book their rental cars with us.
Your affordable car rental will allow you to explore gorgeous Delray Beach at your convenience, and to spend as much time as you want at each of your destinations. This city is famous for its 4 miles of beaches. The sun, sand and surf of the Atlantic Ocean will be the first stop for many people, but it's also nice to know that with your car rental you can check out many nearby South Florida locales. You could drive your rental car to the north, where Boynton Beach and Gulf Stream await you. Or you could drive south to Boca Raton, or to the town of Highland Beach. It's really up to you, thanks to the car rental you've booked!
If you're a tennis fan, you probably already know that the Delray Beach International Tennis Championships is an ATP World Tour 250 series men's tennis tournament, held annually in this city. If you're in town to see the tennis tournament – or to win it – you'll be happy to know that Delray Beach has a great nightlife, as well as many fine restaurants where you can have a great meal.
Drive your car rental to Scuola Vecchia Pizza E Vino in Delray Beach to try the best pizza in the region! It's not only the top-reviewed pizza place in the city, it's rated as the most popular restaurant of any kind. Or, you could drive over to J&J Raw Bar for some of the best fresh seafood in Delray Beach. It's a local favorite and also gets excellent reviews!
Another option for a nice dinner out with your family, friends or co-workers is Caffe Luna Rosa. Book your reservations online! Featuring Italian cuisine, seafood, and vegetarian menu options, it's sure to please! Or for coffee or a glass of fine wine, your car rental can transport you to Joseph's Wine Bar & Café – it's a delicious Mediterranean restaurant in Delray Beach!
Delray Beach is a town in Florida. The first building to be constructed here was the Orange Grove House of Refuge in 1876. It was named after all the sour tropical fruit trees that were growing in this area.
1. Visit a Japanese garden: An early Japanese farming settlement in Palm Beach County motivated the Morikami Museum and Japanese gardens. There are two museums and a number of Japanese gardens that include a bonsai garden. Throughout the year several traditional Japanese festivals are held here and if one is so inclined one can watch and participate in a typical Japanese tea ceremony.
2. A treat for bird watchers: Nature lovers will thoroughly enjoy this attraction, especially bird lovers. Wakodahatchee was built by the Water Utilities Department as a sanctuary for many species of birds, turtles and small native animals who pay a visit throughout the year. The wildlife can be seen in their natural habitat from a three quarter mile boardwalk that takes visitors around this beautiful place.
3. Explore art works: The Milgaro Center is a unique art and cultural facility that features a gallery that promotes the works of new, promising artists, as well as a theater and dance, music, visual arts, and communication arts. Educational programs for children are also available.
4. Enjoy choral music: Performing beautiful choral music in the South Palm Beach County area for over 22 years is the Delray Beach Chorale; this chorale performs two major programs a year in the winter and spring in a broad repertoire. Shows are conducted at the First Presbyterian Church on Gleason Street.
5. See an exhibition: The Old School Square Cultural Arts Center houses the Cornell Museum of Art and History, an old 1926 gymnasium, with classrooms that have been restored, the Crest Theatre, and an outdoor entertainment pavilion. A large variety of outstanding exhibits, performances, concerts, unique events, and education programs are presented at this center.