Derby in Kansas may be better known by its previous name El Paso. At the year 2000 census, the population of this suburb was less than 20,000. Derby is a town of Wichita, Sedgwick County, Kansas.
1. Visit an aquatic park: The Rock River Rapids Aquatic Park is situated in Derby. The park is open during the summer and has all the attractions that one expects from an aquatic park. There are water slides, wave pools and plenty of places to swim. It is a great place to spend a day with the children who will be totally enthralled with it.
2. Go bowling: The Derby Bowl is a great bowling alley for those who enjoy the sport. One can enjoy an evening of bowling with family and friends. It has been highly rated for its scoring system and family atmosphere.
3. Watch a movie: Spend an evening at a movie theater; the VBC Enterprise Movie Theater LLC is a great place to watch a favorite movie in.
4. Watch craftsman create glass: A visit to the Karg Factory where the art of making glass and glassware is still practiced. It is a wonderful experience watching these craftsmen carry out this ancient craft and seeing an object of beauty being created in your presence.
5. See Egyptian mummies and dinosaurs: The Museum of World Treasures has 12 dinosaurs and artifacts from Roman and Egyptian history on display. There are two Egyptian mummies that one can see. The museum has a number of other items dating back to the Civil War on display.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Derby. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Derby||Directions to Derby||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|