Securing a Top Car Rental in Destin is Easy
Destin, Florida was founded in 1850 and named after Fisherman Leonard Destin. It is nicknamed the “The Luckiest Fishing Village” and is known for its white sandy beaches and emerald water sea. There are plenty of beaches, parks, coastal lakes and it is ideal for people who love swimming, water sports or just relaxing on a beach.
Top 5 Things to do in Destin
1. Laze on the beach: There are plenty of beaches that one can go to sun bath, swim or enjoy some water sports. There is Alys Beach, Seacrest Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Water Sound Beach Inlet Beach and Carillon Beach.
2. Go deep sea fishing: One can spend a day trying their luck at deep sea fishing. Boats can be hired from the Legacy Boating Cubs. There are experienced seamen and avid fishermen and who would be glad to take visitors on a fishing trip.
3. Spend a day on the links: For golfers who do not want their game to get rustic, they can go to the Kelly Plantation Golf Club for a game of golf.
4. Something for the young ones: A family visit to the Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park is a place for children to get their fill of water sports. With water slides and wave tanks, there is plenty of fun to be had.
5. Shop in an open air shopping mall: The Destin Mall is an open air shopping mall and there is also a 14 screen cinema located close to it. The warm Florida sunshine and shopping in an open air mall makes this a unique experience.