Find a Cheap Car Rental in Dover - Fast and Easy
Are you looking for a cheap car rental in Dover? VroomVroomVroom can help you find an affordable rental car in Delaware by comparing deals from trusted brands including Avis, Budget, Enterprise and Hertz. Just sort the vehicles by price to find the cheapest rental car. No need to visit different websites to compare car rentals because you can now do that here!
Dover is the state capital in the U.S. State of Delaware and was named after England's city of Dover by WIlliam Penn. It is situated on St. Jones River and experiences a warm temperate climate. Thousands of race car enthusiasts drive to Dover International Speedway to witness the much-awaited NASCAR every year. Music lovers on the other hand, attend the Firefly Music Festival in The Woodlands every summer.
Reasons to book a car rental in Dover at VroomVroomVroom
- Modify your reservation without getting charged. You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior to pickup.
- Our customer care experts are ready to answer all your queries and help you find the perfect rental car. Feel free to contact us!
Top 5 Things to do in Dover
1. See vintage aircrafts: The Air Mobility Command Museum displays the history of the Dover Air Force Base. One can see vintage aircrafts and also take a guided tour of the museum and learn the history of aircrafts.
2. Enjoy some roller skating fun: If one is into roller-skating, then a visit to the Dover Skating Rink is in order. There is roller-skating for everyone and from the youngest to the oldest member of the family, this will be an enjoyable experience.
3. Take in a ballet performance: For those who enjoy watching ballet shows, a visit to the Ballet Theater of Dover will be a treat, as one can watch students as well as professional ballet artists perform in this theater.
4. Play the slot machines: One can spend hours over here. The Midway Slots and Simulcast has over 1,000 slot machines, so there is no need to wait to try your luck at the slot machines. There is a simulcast horse-racing parlor also, where one can watch and bet on the races.
5. Pay a visit to a farming village: The Delaware Agricultural Museum and Village have early agricultural equipment and tractors on display. There is an old village that visitors can walk through and get an idea of how olden day village communities used to live.