1. Visit a national historic landmark: Visit the Mercer Museum, which was completed in 1916. Archeologist Henry Chapman Merser started collecting various tools and implements that were used through the ages and he wanted to preserve them, so people could see how their ancestors had lived. One can see a whaleboat and gallows!
2. Ride in a hot air balloon: Most people have seen hot air balloons in movies but have never seen a real one or had the opportunity to ride in one. A visit to Color the Skies will be a thrilling experience, as you get to ride a hot air balloon. One can also get flying instructions on it.
3. Go indoor rocks climbing: The Adventure Center is open to all ages and one can practice their skills at rock climbing or just watch people rock climbing at this center. One can also get rock climbing lessons here.
4. Visit an arts museum: James A. Michener needs no introduction and this museum named after him is a treasure trove of 19th and 20th century art. The exhibits are frequently changed and they also have educational programs.
5. For outdoor lovers: The Peace Valley Park offers a variety of outdoor activities which range from walking trails to canoeing and wind surfing.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Doylestown. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Doylestown||Directions to Doylestown||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|