Located about 20 miles south of Salt Lake City is Draper, which has become one of the fastest growing cities in Utah. Draper is the customer service center for the famous internet auctioneering site eBay. The-1-800-contacts headquarters is also located here.
1. Go hang gliding: All hang gliding enthusiasts know that Draper is one of the top places that allows you to indulge in this sport. Should one want to fly like a bird but does not know how to hang glide, then ride tandem with one of the experienced members of the Salt Lake City Hang Gliding Club.
2. Take the family to a fun center: The Boondocks Family Fun Center has plenty of attractions for the entire family. There are go-karting, bumper boats, miniature golf, laser tag and plenty to do for the entire family.
3. For Hikers and Bikers: There is 67 miles of hiking and biking trails that take one through the city parks and along scenic surroundings. There are horseback riding facilities also available over here.
4. Winter Skiing: Should one be visiting Draper in winter, there is an opportunity to go skiing in the nearby ski resorts which are just 20 miles from the city, giving visitors a choice.
5. Visit a flour mill: The Gardner Village is famous for its 19th century look and the village has been maintained as it was when Archibald Garden decided to build a sawmill here. He along with his 11 wives and 47 children built the sawmill, which was later converted to a flourmill. One can also purchase quilts and other local handicrafts here.