Compare Rates to Find a Cheap Car Rental in Duluth
If you are looking for a cheap car rental in Duluth, VroomVroomVroom can help you find the perfect vehicle that will suit your needs and budget. We compare rates from major car suppliers such as Avis, Budget, Hertz and Enterprise. Just fill in the search form with your details to start comparing the best rental car rates.
Duluth is located in the Gwinnett County, in the State of Georgia. As one of the suburbs of Atlanta, Duluth is expanding rapidly, covering city space in the neighboring county of Forsyth as well. If you really want to capture the "Spirit of Good Living," the culturally diverse and vibrant Duluth is the place to be. Make sure to plan your trip now in Duluth to experience popular festivals and events like the Duluth Fall Festival and Barefoot in the Park. Also, why don't you find out for yourself why Duluth is named as one of the "Top 10 Safest City to Live" by Movoto and the "Best Affordable Suburbs in America" by Bloomberg Businessweek magazine.
Why book a car rental in Duluth with VroomVroomVroom?
Our customer love to book with us and here's why:
- Zero booking fee
- Modify your booking for free
- Fast and easy booking system
- Best rates - Read our Price Promise for more information
- More vehicle options
- Excellent customer care - Contact us via phone call, email or live chat if you need help.
Best time to visit Duluth
Weather-wise, summer is the best time to visit Duluth as it is perfect for the outdoor activities like exploring the Superior Hiking Trail, or visiting Lake Superior and some of its beautiful beaches such as the Brighton Beach, Park Point Beach House and 12th Street Beach. The month of August is the perfect time to plan your trip because of its spectacular weather, only fewer people around, and there are plenty of activities to see and do.
Driving tips in Duluth
Duluth is best explored with a rental car. The driving time from Duluth, GA to Atlanta, Georgia via I-85 S is approximately 35 minutes (30.1 miles), or less if you drive non-stop in a rental car. While the driving time from Duluth, GA to Suwanee, GA is only 10 minutes (5.6 miles) via US-23 N. Cities, towns, and suburbs near Duluth include Suwanee, Norcross, Lilburn, Lawrenceville, Sugar Hill, Tucker, Buford, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Snellville, Roswell, and Sandy Springs.
Top 5 Things to do in Duluth
1. Visit a stone mountain: Located close to Duluth is the famous stone mountain of Georgia which is a huge granite dome. On one of its faces are carved three famous men of the Confederate Army, Stonewall Jackson, Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis. Some people claim it to be the largest granite stone.
2. Go for water sports: Lake Lanier is a large reservoir created on Chattahoochee River and is a popular spot for canoeing, boating, water skiing and fishing. The 1996 rowing and canoeing Olympic events were held here.
3. Watch minor league ice hockey: If one enjoys the sport of ice hockey, then go down to the Arena of Gwinnett Center the home of the Gwinnett Gladiators and watch a match.
4. Play a round of Golf: There are many famous golf courses around Duluth where golfers can go and play the game. The Sugarloaf County and Atlanta Athletic Clubs are famous for the tournaments that have been held there.
5. Attend a festival: Duluth have an annual fall festival and if one happens to be here during the fall there is plenty to see and do at this festival.
Top Attractions within Duluth
The Arena at Gwinnett Center is the place where all the greatest performances take place in Duluth. Here people may come to witness live musical concerts, plays, films, as well as sporting events or to host conferences. The massive building can house multiple events at the same time; there is available room for conferences, performing arts, hockey and football matches and many more. The most famous names to have graced the stage at the Arena are: Bruce Springsteen, Coldplay, ZZ Top, Elton John, Nickelback, Clay Aiken and Kelly Clarkson and others.
The Stone Mountain is located near Duluth and it is an amazing place to visit. You can organize walks and hiking experiences on the mountain and spend an entire day being active outdoors. The spectacular thing about the mountain is the apparent carving of the rock, which creates an unique scenery and beautiful landscapes. The Stone Mountain is surrounded by a park, where people can rest and relax in between hikes, have picnics and barbecues or play sports.
Lake Lanier Reservation, near Duluth, is the place for taking up water activities and sports. Visitors will enjoy having the possibility to rent out a great deal of water based equipments and tools, for boating, jet skiing and others. The reservation grounds can also be visited as a natural habitat, where people can see various species of animals, birds and plants.