Easley has a motto that “You can do better easily in Easley”. It is a suburb of Greenville, Pickens County, South Carolina and has been hosting Big League Series for several years. Being a suburb of Greenville, there are a number of attractions here for anyone visiting Easley.
1. Go bowling: For those who are fond of bowling, there are a number of bowling alleys that one can go to, which are located close by. There is an AMF, Brunswick Wade, Hampton Lanes bowling alleys, which are about 12 miles from Easley.
2. Catch a movie show: There are a number of movie theaters where one can go to watch a movie. Deciding which movie to watch might prove difficult, as there are many. There is Carmike Cinemas, Hollywood 20, to mention but a few.
3. Visit a beautiful park: The Reedy River Falls Historic Park & Falls cottage has two waterfalls which are absolutely breathtaking, with scenic gardens and nature trails and an 1838 cottage, which is the Falls Cottage and was the home of the George Dyer family.
4. Indulge and refresh your spirits: The most famous spa of Greenville is the Vandivers Rejuvenation Spa where one can relax and get their bodies rejuvenated with any service that one desires.
5. Take the children to an amusement park: With a lot of rides and go-karts, bumper boats and several other things that will keep the family engrossed for hours, a visit to Frankie's Fun Park is a great place for a family outing.