Finding a Cheap Car Rental in Easley is Now Easy
Top attractions within Easley
The Children's Fall Festival is one of the major celebrations in Easley. This event focuses on organizing events and activities with and for children. There are many games, prizes, contests and musical shows to be seen. For the adults, the festival has several locations where they can stay and have a nice meal and a drink, while the children explore all the opportunities and play all the possible games. The festival also celebrates Halloween so it has costume contests, trick or treating and pumpkin related events.
The Nalley Brown Nature Park is the greatest natural habitat in the Easley region. The park is opened for visitations and all sorts of fun activities. People who are passionate about nature and animals will love to admire species in their natural habitats, running freely, as they would not be seen anywhere else. In addition to this, at certain times of the year, when migrations start and end, the park organizes bird-watching groups, so that people can admire local exemplars and their colorful feathers.
REI Cinemas is the largest movie complex in the region around Easley. The cinema theater has many state-of-the-art rooms and equipments and everything is tended to and taken care of with utmost attention, so that every movie experience can be done in a pleasant and clean space. The productions shown here are of all the possible genres: comedies, dramas, thrillers, horrors and animations. They mainly show modern and current production, but also have a program of screening classical productions that have made the history of the film industry.
The Pickens County Country Club is located near Easley. Here people can enjoy a true country club golfing experience, as the most professional players and members are treated with high quality services and products. This is the perfect place to train and play a few games in the company of your friends or with your business partners.
Top 5 Things to do in Easley
Easley has a motto that “You can do better easily in Easley”. It is a suburb of Greenville, Pickens County, South Carolina and has been hosting Big League Series for several years. Being a suburb of Greenville, there are a number of attractions here for anyone visiting Easley.
1. Go bowling: For those who are fond of bowling, there are a number of bowling alleys that one can go to, which are located close by. There is an AMF, Brunswick Wade, Hampton Lanes bowling alleys, which are about 12 miles from Easley.
2. Catch a movie show: There are a number of movie theaters where one can go to watch a movie. Deciding which movie to watch might prove difficult, as there are many. There is Carmike Cinemas, Hollywood 20, to mention but a few.
3. Visit a beautiful park: The Reedy River Falls Historic Park & Falls cottage has two waterfalls which are absolutely breathtaking, with scenic gardens and nature trails and an 1838 cottage, which is the Falls Cottage and was the home of the George Dyer family.
4. Indulge and refresh your spirits: The most famous spa of Greenville is the Vandivers Rejuvenation Spa where one can relax and get their bodies rejuvenated with any service that one desires.
5. Take the children to an amusement park: With a lot of rides and go-karts, bumper boats and several other things that will keep the family engrossed for hours, a visit to Frankie's Fun Park is a great place for a family outing.