East Glacier Park Car Rental Comparison
East Glacier Park is a wonderful spot for a relaxing trip with family and friends, so you will feel wonderful and when you return, you will be a different person with more energy. East Glacier Park is a census designated-place in Glacier County, Montana, United States.
Top Attractions within East Glacier Park
Logan Pass is located in East Glacier Park and is the ideal place for having fun and spending time in the heart of nature. Bring your family, take photos and enjoy the miracles of nature as the pass offers spectacular views and is situated at the top of Going-to-the-sun Road.
Grinnell Glacier Trail in East Glacier Park is perfect for hiking, spending time in nature and boating. More than that, here you can also admire nature, wildflowers, animals and glaciers. This is one of the best and most popular attractions in the park, so you will love it for sure.
Lake McDonald in East Glacier Park is a natural beauty that is best explored with the help of a boat tour. The lake has 10 miles long and over 400 feet deep, so it is very large and looks amazing. It represents one of the most beautiful attractions in East Glacier Park, so do not forget to take photos.
Museum of the Plains Indian in East Glacier Park, United States is an attraction that houses many historic exhibits, art works of Plains people, but also contemporary. Visiting this museum, you will have the chance to take in the local culture and art, as it has a deep educational purpose, but also recreational.
The Brown House Guest Lodging is a comfortable and nice model with a modern architecture, indoor design and it also houses an art gallery, which make it a very special place to stay while you are in East Glacier Park. The prices are very convenient, so by choosing this accommodation, you will keep your money in the pocket.
Top 5 Things to do in East Glacier Park
East Glacier Park is located at the east end of the Glacier National Park in Montana. The Glacier National Park is referred to as the “Crown of the Continent Ecosystem” and is situated in the north of Montana bordering the states of Alberta and British Columbia of Canada. It has over 130 lakes and two mountain ranges and over 1,000 different species of plants and a number of species of animals live here. It is the ideal place to spend the summer vacation, as it also provides accommodation and tourist facilities to the visitors who flock to the place. There is plenty to do and see in the park.
1. Cross the park in “Going to the sun road”: This road crosses the width of the park which was constructed in 1930. Driving along this road gives one an opportunity to admire the wonders of nature in these clear, clean and beautiful surroundings.
2. Hike and camp in the serene surroundings: There are a number of trails that one can follow in the park as it has so much to offer. In addition to this there is a number of camping sites as well.
3. See animals and birds in their natural habitats: There are many animals and birds that one can encounter here. The mountain goat is the official symbol of the park and one can see them nimbly climbing up the mountain sides.
4. Visit an Indian reservation: The Flathead Indian Reservation is home to the Indian tribes that have inhabited this area from many centuries ago and are still living here. It is a great opportunity to see them in their own homeland.
5. See the history of the area: East Glacier Park has two museums that have historic artifacts of this beautiful area and one can view handicrafts, photos etc, which show the history of the park and its surrounding areas.