Edison is a township in Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States. Edison was voted as one of the best places to live in the United States, but is also a great spot for a holiday destination. It was also considered one of the best places where to grow up, so Edison has a huge potential. Edison, NJ, which was named one of the best places to live by Money Magazine, offers visitors and residents alike the opportunity to walk in the footsteps of history. The town only covers 32 square miles, but offers many things to do.
1) See a play in the park: Now in its 46th season, Plays in the Park is staging productions such as “The Producers”. Plays take place under the stars and usually begin at 8:30 pm. Admission begins at a mere five dollars for adults.
2) Step back in time at The Thomas Alva Edison Memorial Tower and Menlo Park Museum: At this museum, visitors will get to view a collection of Edison's many inventions. The site of the tower is actually the first modern day research-and-development lab and was once owned by Edison. While here, he received 400 patents on a variety of items such as the electric railroad car. Admission is free.
3) Spend some time at the Art Gallery: The Edison Arts Society presents art collections on a year-round basis. Upcoming exhibitions include the Freeze Frame Photography Exhibit. Call the Arts Society for information on admission fees and opening hours.
4) Go to the Symphony: The Edison Symphony Orchestra has 70 members and puts on several performances every year. It is not uncommon for the orchestra to host world renowned performers and tickets for these events sell fast.
5) Spend the day at the park: Edison, NJ is home to over twenty different parks. Each park has a variety of activities, most coming with playgrounds and picnic areas. Contact the Parks and Recreation Department for more information.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Edison. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Edison||Directions to Edison||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|