El Cajon is a city located in California, United States. El Cajon is in fact situated in San Diego County, being one of the most important and developed cities of this region. With a population of more than 103,000 residents according to the most recent census, the city has an area of 14.433 squared miles (37.381 squared kilometers). Tourists opting for El Cajon as the next destination of their trip will find that the entertainment options existent in this city are limitless. More than 100 places in which you can enjoy fine dinners, numerous stores, shops, but also bars and casinos, are perfect places for fun nights out. Not to mention all the museums, parks and golf courses in El Cajon will make your trip perfect.
Here are a few reasons why customers choose to book their rental cars with us.
Nearest cities, towns and suburbs in El Cajon are La Mesa, Lemon Grove, La Presa, National City, Poway, San Diego, CA, Chula Vista and Coronado. The driving time from El Cajon, CA to San Diego, CA via CA-94 W should not be longer than 25 minutes specially if you drive non-stop in a rental car. Planning to visit El Cajon or other cities near California for the first time? Read our Most Helpful Tips for Visitors Driving in the USA for additional road trip ideas.
Olaf Wieghorst Museum is a popular spot within El Cajon. The museum is dedicated to the work of the famous painter, celebrating the heritage that the artist born in the city left behind. Visiting this location will help you understand more about the culture of El Cajon.
Heritage of the Americas Museum is the place in which you will be able to find out everything about the history of this city, and not only. Numerous collections of American history exhibits, but also natural history, ethnic displays and paintings can be viewed here. Prehistoric art, cultural memorabilia, an art gallery, rock exhibits, and much more, describe the collections hosted by the Heritage of Americas Museum.
Singing Hills Country Club At Sycuan is a place that should not be missed by visitors coming to El Cajon. Here, you will be able to play golf and enjoy your favorite sport on three amazing golf courses, while admiring a scenery view, including numerous wild flower species. Cottonwood Golf Club is another such venue you can find in El Cajon. Here you will find an 18-hole golf course and some of the best quality services in the city.
In El Cajon, there are more things to do than you can count on both palms. With a unique holiday destination like this East Coast city, there's no reason why you shouldn't enjoy all it has to offer.
1. Trip down to The Knox House: this power 'house' is one that can't be ignored by visitors and all comers to El Cajon especially because it has become one of the main attractions of the city.
2. East County Performing Arts Center: this is a major attraction in California that is situated along the East Main Street. The arts center is well located for all visitors and tourists who wish to embark on an El Cajon trip for the purpose of feeding their eyes.
3. Wells Park Dog Park: some of the people coming to El Cajon look out for places where their pet dogs can also have a jolly good time while they also revel in their own world. This dog park is the best place to be for every bingo on a holiday outing in El Cajon.
4. El Cajon Plaza/Civic Center: Here you will see one of the success stories of El Cajon. It's a civic center that makes almost all the itineraries of people coming into the city for a city-wide sightseeing or walking tour.
5. Olaf Wieghorst Museum: in El Cajon is a reserve for arts and history lovers. From all over the country and beyond, people keep pouring in to see the ancient relics and artifacts in El Cajon.