Start Your Texan Adventure with a Car Rental in El Paso
If you are traveling to El Paso and will need a ride to get you around, it's really a great idea to book a car rental in El Paso at VroomVroomVroom. We compare deals from leading car hire companies including Avis, Alamo, Budget, Hertz and Enterprise. We help people every day to find the type of rental car they want in El Paso, and in many locations all over Texas!
El Paso is a city on the Rio Grande in West Texas with over 650 thousand residents, and over 150 thousand more in the surrounding El Paso County. The name El Paso comes from a Spanish phrase meaning “The Passage”. Indeed, El Paso is located just across the U.S.-Mexico border from the metropolis of Juarez, Chihuahua.
Around 13 thousand people in the El Paso metropolitan area are employed by the United States Army, which has one of its largest military complexes – Fort Bliss – to the city's northeast. The Fort Bliss grounds and restricted training areas reach north to New Mexico, and up to White Sands Missile Range and Holloman Air Force Base in Alamogordo.
Reasons to book a car rental in El Paso at VroomVroomVroom
We are the experts in booking a car rental, thanks to our outstanding online system that lets you compare rates from all the car rental companies. The benefits of booking your car rental with us are numerous, and here are just a few of them…
- Free to book and modify your reservation.
- Cancel 48 hours prior to pickup and we won't charge you.
- No need to go from one website to another to compare prices.
- Our Price Promise guarantees you of getting the best deal. Read our TnC for more details.
- The time and money you save gives you more chance to enjoy El Paso.
- Superb customer care team ready to assist you. Contact us now!
Travelers headed for El Paso will often fly into El Paso International Airport, and if you want to book a car rental at the airport, you will find 9 car rental companies with customer service counters near baggage claim. They are: Advantage Rent A Car, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty!
Top 5 Things to Do in El Paso
El Paso, TX is a culturally diverse city which provides an endless list of things to do for both residents and visitors.
1) Go see the El Paso Symphony Orchestra: With guest musicians and conductors, the symphony is a sure treat for music lovers. Performances are usually held downtown in the Plaza Theatre. Tickets begin at a mere eleven dollars.
2) Tour the Indian Cliffs Ranch: At this ranch children can play on the Fort Apache playground in addition to petting goats, seeing deer, antelope and even a rattlesnake. There is also an Indian Maze. After touring the ranch, grab a bite to eat at the world-renowned Cattlemen's Steakhouse.
3) Watch the Diablos play: The El Paso Diablos are El Paso's professional baseball team. The season typically starts in May and last through August. Tickets begin at six dollars.
4) Visit the El Paso Zoo: The El Paso Zoo is home to over 500 mammals, reptiles, and birds in addition to 700 fish and 500 invertebrates. The zoo is open most days of the year; however, hours will change with the seasons. Therefore, it is best to call before you go to confirm opening times.
5) Splash around at Wet-n-Wild: Waterslides, wading pools and the hot sun - what could be better? Splash around at Wet-n-Wild or ride the Amazon, the most recent addition of waterslides. This ride towers over 50 feet in the air and sends riders cascading down. Wet-n-Wild Waterworld allows visitors to bring in their own food and also provides grill rentals.