Did you know that the founding member, Tim Agnello, of the band “Exodus” grew up in El Sobrante?
Best Way to Travel: Car
#1 Thing to do: Whitewater Voyages
#2 Thing to do: Capri Club
#3 Thing to do: Kennedy Grove Regional Recreation Area
Fun Fact: “El Sobrante” means “left over”, “surplus”, “remainder”, or “extra”
#1 Car Rental Company: Hertz
From the most mundane things to the top exciting stuffs, you have a world of choices at your feet as long as your holiday stop is California's El Sobrante. As the home of world renowned film stronghold, Hollywood, California is one place where people never run out of fun things to do.
1. El Sobrante Library: is a great study center located along Appian Way. Live activities of different varieties like literary shows sometimes take center stage in El Sobrante. It is certainly a good stop for book worms and people who have reading as one of their hobbies.
2. Royal Palace Restaurant: can be found on San Pablo Dam Road. This is both a nice place and palace as the name suggests. If you belong to the category of people who love to try new dishes and exotic drinks, you have got to make it down to this lovely joint to have a brief change of diet.
3. East Bay Museum: you will find out that all you have been reading about this historical landmark is no hype. With colorful art galleries and a beautiful array of crafts spread around, be sure that you have a matching background for your pictures.
4. Domino's Pizza, McDonald's & Mountain Mike's Pizza: what a fantastic way of quenching the flames of your tummy with a quick pop in any of the shops of the world renowned brands.
5. Kennedy Grove Regional Recreation Area: is a nice place to relax and unwind in the best way you possibly can. With lush greenery and trees that provide the right atmosphere, you can't be wrong.