Ellicott City is any tourist's dream. With its vast resources and natural endowments, it is a city that has remained the envy of rival destinations; a place where adventurers and holiday makers love to visit.
1. Font Hill Park: is one of Maryland's cool hangouts where you can enjoy a relaxing and refreshing time out whether you are alone or with someone dear to you. Best of all, it's free of charge.
2. Enjoy an exciting holiday shopping in the city's historic district: Stroll down to the Great Ellicott City Station's Museum Store armed with your shopping bag and a well padded purse. The store is always open to visitors, tourists and everyone so you have no qualms making a choice on what to buy.
3. Welcome to B & O Railroad Museum: This spectacular Ellicott City Station is indeed the oldest railroad station in the whole of America. You can come down to see the historic landmark that has its abode in Ellicott City. It is one attraction that keeps the flow of visitors constant in and out of the city.
4. Wallace Park: Is another nice place to take off the stress of daily hustle and bustle. Here, you will feel the soothing calmness of Ellicott City as you enjoy the fresh breezes of the city park.
5. Pine Orchard Park: If you are looking for where to ease out your frayed nerves, Pine Orchard is a resort that is second to none. A few moments of an outing in this lovely park will energize you.