Ellicott City Car Rental Comparison: Hire Top-Quality Cars for Low Prices!
Drive with savings and compare the cheapest car rental in Ellicott City
Top Attractions within Ellicott City
The Thomas Isaac Log Cabin was built in the 1780s by one of the first settlers of Ellicott City in a different part of the town, but in the 20th century it was moved in order to work as a tourists attraction.
Shrine of Saint Anthony is a shrine built in honor of Saint Anthony of Padua and can be admired at the St. Joseph Cupertino Friary in Ellicott City.
Manor House is near the Shrine of Saint Anthony in Ellicott City and works as a museum with two heritage rooms and other art exhibits. The house is very important for the history of the town and guided tours can be taken here.
Top 5 Things to Do in Ellicott City
Ellicott City is any tourist's dream. With its vast resources and natural endowments, it is a city that has remained the envy of rival destinations; a place where adventurers and holiday makers love to visit.
1. Font Hill Park: is one of Maryland's cool hangouts where you can enjoy a relaxing and refreshing time out whether you are alone or with someone dear to you. Best of all, it's free of charge.
2. Enjoy an exciting holiday shopping in the city's historic district: Stroll down to the Great Ellicott City Station's Museum Store armed with your shopping bag and a well padded purse. The store is always open to visitors, tourists and everyone so you have no qualms making a choice on what to buy.
3. Welcome to B & O Railroad Museum: This spectacular Ellicott City Station is indeed the oldest railroad station in the whole of America. You can come down to see the historic landmark that has its abode in Ellicott City. It is one attraction that keeps the flow of visitors constant in and out of the city.
4. Wallace Park: Is another nice place to take off the stress of daily hustle and bustle. Here, you will feel the soothing calmness of Ellicott City as you enjoy the fresh breezes of the city park.
5. Pine Orchard Park: If you are looking for where to ease out your frayed nerves, Pine Orchard is a resort that is second to none. A few moments of an outing in this lovely park will energize you.