Erlanger Car Rental Comparison: Low-priced travel vehicles
Best Way To Travel: Car
#1 Thing To do: Erlanger Historical Society
#2 Thing To do: Results Center for Athletic Training
#3 Thing To do: Putt Putt Golf
Fun Fact: Erlanger was first settled in 1807 by Bartlett Graves.
#1 Car Rental Company: Budget
Erlanger is a lovely city located in the state of Kentucky, more exactly in Kenton County. This great place has developed hugely over the years. Now, there are 16.676 people living in Erlanger, according to the 2010 census. Erlanger spans on a total area of 8.4 square miles. The economy in Erlanger is mainly provided by the Toyota Boshoku Corporation, which also offeres numerous employment opportunities for the inhabitants of the city. This developed business is one of the most important companies in the United States. Even if it is a small city, Erlanger is very welcoming and its spirit will charm you instantly. Tourists do not hesitate when it comes to visiting Erlanger, because the city offer numerous recreational and cultural possibilities. Moreover, Erlanger is nicknamed Friendship City, so it is obvious that it will please the heart of every visitor.
Top Attractions within Erlanger
The Erlanger Historical Society is a wonderful cultural institution, which was founded in 1990 by council members, in order to preserve history as it is being created. So, those who want to learn more about the history, culture and traditions of the place should definitely come here.
The Kentucky Public Library is the place where reading passionates will feel like home. The library offers endless reading possibilities for both locals and tourists, through its large collection of volumes.
The Dixie Club Café is one of the oldest venues of the kind in the area. This café is one of the symbols of Erlanger, as people often gather here and it is a popular meeting place for groups like 'The Mike Carter Fan Club' or the Coffee Crew. You can find the Dixie Club Café at the corner of Dixie Highway and Commonwealth.
Putt Putt Golf is a great place. Not only that golf enthusiasts will enjoy the beautiful golf course, but people who do not know how to play will have a wonderful time too, as the venue also hosts events like birthday parties, fundraisers or group rates. Do not forget to search online for discount coupons before coming!
Top 5 Things to Do in Erlanger
In Kentucky, you need more than just fried chickens of French fries to put icing on the cake of your trip to Erlanger. This means that if you want to get a memorable event from your time out in Kentucky, you must get a list of the popular stops located in Erlanger before setting out.
1. Center Street Park: This is one of the major places where you can ease out in the gentle breezes of Kentucky's Erlanger area. The strategic location of this park makes it even better for people who need some privacy with their lover or spouse.
2. First Wok Chinese Restaurant: take your taste buds on a wild ride when you visit the first among the rest of the restaurants in Erlanger. Although it's a Chinese Restaurant which is definitely different from the ones you are used to in America or elsewhere; your tongue may still need to go on an adventure.
3. Erlanger Historical Depot Museum: whether you are on an educational or personal tour, you have a lot to discover at this truly historical museum in Erlanger. Art works and valuable crafts are some of the interesting stuffs that will take away your attention in this ancient building.
4. Jacqueline Drive Park: Enjoy your time out in this fine park with the best of nature's endowments in the lovely Kentucky Park. It's a good bet for those who love all things natural especially me!
5. Max & Erma's Restaurants: it's time to settle down to something special when you pull over at this restaurant. For a dish of any favorite meal, you can order a relishing breakfast, lunch or dinner to make sure that you have enough energy reserves to go the whole hog in Erlanger.