Discover more of what Eureka has to offer with a top car rental with VroomVroomVroom. Our simple booking system will allow you to search and compare rates from major car rental suppliers, including Enterprise and Hertz. A search box can be found on top of this page, making it easier for you to compare rates. Simply enter full information about your travel plans, and we'll do the hard work for you.
California still takes pride in many of its cities and towns in terms of tourism even though bigger destinations like Hollywood are more celebrated. However, below are some attractions from Eureka.
1. Visit the Old Town of Eureka: you are definitely going to appreciate the restaurants, antique shops and all the beautiful Victorian buildings of the 19th century which all combine to make the Californian city a place to see. The fascinating waterfront area adds to the charm of this mini destination.
2. Avenue of Giants: provides visitors and tourists with a great opportunity to see an amazing tour of a 30-mile grove made up of ancient redwoods. There are two lanes for strolls which wind all the way through the north of California, passing through the Eel River and other local areas.
3. Redwood National Park: is a stunning 112-thousand acreage of the state's natural reserve. It goes about 45 minutes towards the north of Eureka with wonderful hiking trails, scenic rivers and coastal views. These and more await everyone who takes a bold step to see Eureka's world wonders.
4. Historic Downtown: this area gives you a fantastic view of Eureka with its array of historic buildings, restaurants, cafés, bookstores and more. A pedestrian boardwalk helps to give the best views of Eureka's bay area and the popular Woodley Island Marina.
5. Eureka's Parks & Redwoods: is also not to be missed out of your list of “must-see” places. Get your camera handy so that sweet memories of your Eureka visit will linger on long after you are gone.