Download the FREE VroomVroomVroom App
Fairfield Car Rental Comparison: Book with us and see the difference!
Explore the wonders and compare the cheapest car rental in Fairfield..
Did you know that Fairfield is the least populated town in Essex County, New Jersey?
Best Way To Travel: Car
#1 Thing to do: Dynamite Falls Adventure Golf
#2 Thing to do: The Museum Co.
#3 Thing to do: Funtime Junction Inc.
Fun Fact: The pharmaceutical firm Bradley Pharmaceuticals is headquartered in Fairfield, Essex County, New Jersey.
#1 Car Rental Company: Enterprise
is a small town in the county of New Jersey, with a population of 7466 residents, according to the 2010 census. The history of Fairfield New Jersey goes back to the first European settlers, who formed what is today known as Fairfield New Jersey in 1788. Fairfield New Jersey is a quiet, peaceful place where you can spend a short holiday or a weekend getaway.
Top Attractions Within Fairfield New Jersey
The Fairfield New Jersey Balloon Festival is a wonderful time of year, when everybody can take advantage of the beautiful weather outside and enjoy the breathtaking views from one of the balloons. The balloons can carry as few as one person or as many as 12 persons and the duration of a flight ranges between half an hour and an hour, depending on the weather conditions. Either way, you are going to have lots of fun with your family and friends. It is an experience you will never forget.
Monster Mini Golf is an exciting indoor monster themed glow in the dark 18 hole miniature golf course that offers a host of fun activities at every turn. The Monster Mini Golf is really something special. Whether you are visiting it for the first time or for the hundredth, you will feel the excitement and adventure of playing mini golf among a scary but cool monster décor with custom and animated props at every turn. In addition to the mini golf, the Monster Mini Golf has its own state of the art arcade game area and unusual gift shops.
Fun Time Junction is the perfect place for children and adults alike, where you can have lots of fun. Although it is a children's entertainment, the venue provides the adults with all kinds of arcade games, paintball, laser tag and of course venues where you can enjoy a satisfying meal or a hot cup of coffee. The children will love it and so will you. Do not miss out on the chance to visit this great venue.
Top 5 Things to Do in Fairfield, NJ
Fairfield, New Jersey has the lowest population density in Essex County and was reincorporated in 1964.
1. Bradley Pharmaceuticals: The company, which specializes in the development of treatments related to podiatry and dermatology, was founded in 1980 and has its headquarters in Fairfield. Bradley Pharmaceuticals sells products to physicians in United States and to 38 international markets.
2. Halloween Costume Parade: This colorful and entertaining event is held every October and includes art awards, costume parades and special treats. School children and youngsters put a lot of time and effort into preparing for this well-organized event.
3. Grounds for sculpture Park: Anyone who is an admirer of modern art should not miss a visit to this park. The 35 acre Sculpture Park and museum are home to 230 contemporary sculptures, monuments and tabletop sculpture.
4. Morristown National Historic Park: Over the winter of 1778/79 this Georgian style mansion was George Washington's headquarters and the site of the main encampment for the Continental Army. The building is open to the general public daily, for guided tours by the Rangers. The nearby Wick house and farm, which was used by the Continental Army for almost two years, should also be included in your itinerary.
5. Ambrose Ward mansion: Also known as Knapp's Colonial Home, this historic mansion was constructed in 1898. It features beautiful examples of the workmanship of the time, including wood paneling, a grand staircase, marble fireplaces and ceiling murals.
United States, New Jersey, United States
Other locations near Fairfield