Securing a Reliable Car Rental in Fairfield is Easy
Fairfield is a city in Butler County, Ohio, United States. Fairfield is located nearby Cincinnati and has a population of about 42, 510 inhabitants. It evolved very much and today is a great holiday destination.
Top 5 Things to Do in Fairfield, OH
Located close to Cincinnati, Fairfield was incorporated in 1955 and is a city in Butler County, Ohio.
1. Leaf Collection: The annual leaf collection festival features a display of leaves, collected by the residents. Residents who have properties that are not close to sidewalks, gather their leaves into piles ready for collection. Special leaf collection schedules are arranged during the fall, as the huge piles can be quite difficult to manage during times of strong winds and storms.
2. Cincinnati Mills: Formally known as Forest Fair Mall, this large shopping mall is located at the junction of Interstate 275. It is a two storey building that houses 150 stores, cafes and a food court.
3. Jungle Jim's International Market: Constructed in 1971, this supermarket is located in downtown Fairfield and is famous for having the largest wine collection in United States. There is also an outdoor, whole food amusement park, which includes a 'zoo' that is home to life size plaster models of elephants, chimps and giraffes.
4. The Summer Music Games: This Drum Corps International Event is held annually and attracts thousands of visitors and tourists. Marching bands and bugle corps from around the country compete with one another in the Fairfield Stadium.
5. Kings Island: It is a 364 acre amusement park, located some 39km from Cincinnati. The park was in 1972 and is home to many thrilling rides and attractions, including 'The Beast', the longest wooden roller coaster in the world and 'Son of Beast', the tallest and fastest wooden roller coaster in the world.