Fairless Hills is a census-designated place located in the beautiful state of Pennsylvania, United States. Fairless Hills is situated in Bucks County and it currently has a population of about 8,400 residents on an area of 1.9 square miles (4.9 square kilometers). Although the region in which Fairless Hills is currently located was established years ago, the development of the city began in 1951, when the first major businesses opened in Fairless Hills. With some beautiful views and many opportunities to enjoy a relaxing time in fine restaurants, Fairless Hills is a great destination for tourists coming from all over the world.
Top Attractions within Fairless Hills
Oxford Valley Golf Club is one of the most popular places that tourists are able to visit in Fairless Hills. Here, you will find a great 9-hole golf course and some of the highest quality services. Visiting this Fairless Hills spot will surely make golfing an amazing experience for you. However, you should know that this is not the only golf course you will be able to find in the city. Golf Adventure Inc. is a 18-hole golf course also located in Fairless Hills.
Lower Bucks Family YMCA Playground is a spot not to miss, at least of you are traveling with your children. The place is great for kids of all ages, but you should not worry that you will get bored within this location, as here the options to enjoy a spectacular time are endless. Fun is almost guaranteed in Fairless Hills.
Fairless Hills Parks will charm all visitors with their unique beauty. If you plan on visiting Fairless Hills soon, you should know that you can find not less than 18 parks within this US location. No matter if you want to enjoy a walk in a natural spot or you are looking for an area to have a picnic with your friends or family, you will be able to do it all in Fairless Hills.
Levittown is a suburb of New York City. The population of the city as per the 2000 census is 53,067. It is named after the prominent builder firm Levitt $ Sons Inc. The city was planned strategically between 1947 and 1951. It is the first New York Suburb built during postwar days.
1. Take a visit to the city-hub of Levittown: You will find shopping centers, playgrounds and community centers to organize all the formal gatherings at Levittown. The place is known as the hottest destination, where you can spend your entire day by shopping out.
2. Pay a visit to Levitt and Sons brainchild of the city's founder Abraham Levitt: Levittown was planned as four communities, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Puerto Rico. Another fact of the city is that it has been built on Potato farms on Island Trees.
3. Plan a visit on the Gray Line buses through out the city: Hop on and off at fifty different destinations and visit places like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the Brooklyn Bridge as a part of the city tours.
4. Enjoy a dinner at the top city restaurants in Levittown: For all the foodies at Levittown, Pizza Hut offers a supper from six every weeknight and is always a favorite with the whole family.
5. Go for a fun trip at Sesame Place: At Sesame Place you can spend a day with your family enjoying all the water rides. Other attractions at Sesame Place are the Monster Maze and Nets n' Climbs. The kids can also shake hands with the Sesame Street friends Baby Bear, Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch.