Did you know that Farmingdale has a total area of 1.1 square miles? And all of it is land.
Best Way to travel: Bus, Train, Car
#1 Thing to do: Bethpage Black
#2 Thing to do: Colonial Springs Golf Course
#3 Thing to do: Travel Impressions, Ltd.
Fun Fact: The Village of Farmingdale was incorporated in 1904.
#1 Car Rental Company: Budget
Farmingdale is a New York City has an enviable asset in natural blessings. With its enchanting array of beautiful rivers, towering mountains, fine redwoods, pristine beaches and bays; they all come together to give the city a diverse range of activities that also suit everyone's tastes.
1. American Airpower Museum: this museum has proven to be a great attraction for visitors coming to Farmingdale especially as it really represents the American spirit and its superpower status. It shows the dominance of the country and its ranks among the world's leading countries in terms of innovation.
2. Adventureland Restaurant: is a dining shop that is located along Broadhollow Road. This makes it a good place to hangout when it comes to settling tummy issues without stress. Eat in this eatery and have a taste of Farmingdale's kitchen hospitality.
3. The Inn On Main Street: remains a wonderful place where people not only meet to discuss issues over plates of mouth-watering meals; it is also a restaurant that helps to welcome Farmingdale's teeming visitors. The Inn specializes in seafood meals and different varieties of Italian cuisines.
4. Adventureland Amusement Park in Farmingdale: brings along with it, the charm that people love to see with modern parks and open air fun fields.
5. Greenwich Harbor Yacht Showcase: is one of the unique events of Farmingdale which offers tourists and visitors with a chance to see all that is on offer. Coming from the world's finest shipyards, you will witness an event that promises to remain in your memory for a long time to come.