Flemington Car Rental Comparison: Hire top-quality cars for low prices!
Did you know that Flemington is the location of the Flemington Circle?
Fun Fact: The Flemington Circle is the largest of the three traffic circles in Flemington. The Circle is now one of the few of New Jersey's once widespread traffic circles still looking like its' original design.
Top 5 Things to Do in Flemington
Welcome to the Flemington adventure destination, in New Jersey. You can feel the warmth and comfort of a city that is ready to spoil you with all that it has; a perfect escape for tourists and visitors.
1. Restaurants: After arriving and checking into a Flemington hotel suite or a bed and breakfast inn, you may decide to take a brief walk to a nearby restaurant or cafe. In any of these popular hang-outs, you will have a taste of one of the best stops for wining and dining in the U.S.
2. Visit the Blue Fish Grill along Central Avenue: With a long list of where to eat, there are still some "chop shops" that you just can't ignore and Blue Fish Grill remains one of those. The same thing applies to California Grill which can be found in Dansk Plaza.
3. Flemington's Amusement Parks: If you are looking for the right place to have extraordinary fun, then being in Flemington will definitely afford you with the best opportunity in New Jersey.
4. Ice Skating in Flemington: This is one of the major events that is held every year. It is also among the major attractions of not only Flemington, but also of the greater New Jersey areas.
5. Accommodation: While planning to travel to Flemington, you can't afford to forget booking for a nice and elegantly furnished hotel suite for your stay. This is where hotels like Hampton and Ramada Inn come into the picture. Max's Bistro is another fine resting place for visitors to Flemington.
Top Attractions within Flemington
Flemington. The castle is also one of the oldest buildings in town, its construction dating back to 1765. The building was owned by the man who also named the city, Samuel Fleming.
The Holcombe-Jimison Farmstead Museum is s spot not to miss if you are going to arrive to this beautiful American city soon. The museum preserves the agricultural heritage of Flemington, being the best place to visit if you want to be introduced to the history of the lovely town and its culture. However, this is not the only place representative for the history and development of Flemington. Within the city you will also have the possibility to visit the Train Museum, which will amaze you with its spectacular memorabilia. Hopewell Museum is another important museum of the city.
Hunterdon County Courthouse is an important historical site of the city. The building dates back to 1714, being one of the oldest and most impressive places in town. Not only its style can charm you, but also the history and stories linked to this venue.
Hillsborough Country Club is the spot in which you can spend an amazing time. Here you will find a beautiful golf course and some amazing views, that will make your golfing experience one of the most incredible events of your trip.