If you are a first timer who is coming to Fletcher for a business or leisure trip, you still need to see some of its landmarks or even the ones near it.
1. Fletcher Library: may not be a place of wild fun but let's not forget that there are still many people who enjoy the quiet type of fun. For this reason, the city library needs to be introduced to them. Don't be surprised if some of them spend the whole day her!
2. Kate's Park with playgrounds: is a venue for kids and minors. This place represents the perfect hangout for the class of people who sometimes may not fancy the activities that the older ones enjoy. You will do your kids a favor by taking them to Kate's Kiddies Park.
3. Love & Learning Child Care Center: whether you love kids or not, you will definitely adore the ones you see in this daycare center. The name rightly describes them with all the love they are showered with as they are also taught the basics of school.
4. Pardee Hospital: you don't need to fall sick to appreciate good health. This should perhaps make you to visit this healthcare center to identify with those rendered immobile due to sickness.
5. Henn's Plant Farm: Fletcher may not be an agrarian city but it does have a place for the most basic industry known to man - the agricultural industry. Take a simple tour of this farm holding to see how food is brought to many tables in the city and beyond.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Fletcher. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Fletcher||Directions to Fletcher||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|