Find, Compare and Book a Reliable Car Rental in Framingham - Fast and Easy
VroomVroomVroom lets you use price comparison to find the lowest rates on rental cars in Framingham from Avis, Budget, Enterprise and Hertz. Framingham is a large town with around 70 thousand residents, located in the New England state of Massachusetts. It was rated one of the CNN Money magazine's 2012 “Best Places to Live” in the United States.
Framingham is notable as one of the rare American cities with a very stable population, with very little (under 5 percent) net population growth in the 30 years from 1980 to 2010! Framingham was the home of 18th century American revolutionary Crispus Attucks, who – at the Boston Massacre – was the 1st American killed by the British.
Reasons to book a rental car with Framingham at VroomVroomVroom
If you need to book a car rental in Framingham, be advised that VroomVroomVroom is the only site you need to compare rates on rental vehicles from all the top car rental companies! In fact, people book with us every day because we are the experts in car rental comparison. We will provide you with outstanding customer care every step of the way, and our system guarantees that you'll have no difficulties on your next car rental. Here are the other benefits of using our website:
- There are no booking and modification fees. You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior to pick up.
- We protect your personal info with high SSL encryption.
- If you book early, you can get a really great deal.
- Our Price Promise assures you of getting a good deal. Check out our TnC for more details.
With your car rental in Framingham, you'll be able to zip around the town to any business appointments you might have, or you can drive onto the Massachusetts Turnpike (Interstate 95) and take it west to Worcester, or east to Newton and Boston. Let's get started with booking your affordable car hire right now!
Explore this unique place and compare the best car hire in Framingham
Five things you must do while you are in Framingham
Framingham, Massachusetts (population 68,000), is 19 miles west of Boston. Framingham was first settled in 1650, and officially incorporated in 1700 on land formerly known as Danforth's Farms, named after Salem witch trials judge Thomas Danforth of Framlingham, England.
1. See the art of New England. The Danforth Museum of Art has a collection of historic American art and changing exhibits by contemporary artists, classes and workshops, and community-outreach programs. The Junior Gallery is designed especially for families, with more than 90 adult and children's art courses and workshops.
2. Have family fun outdoors. Callahan State Park is an 820-acre day-use area in northwest Framingham. It has seven miles of marked trails, and is also used for fishing, picnicking, horseback riding, and cross-country skiing. Within the park are nearly 100 acres of open fields still under an agricultural lease.
3. Improvise in front of an open mike. The Amazing Things Arts Center hosts top-name folk, jazz and acoustic acts, and has exhibits of local artists' works, weekly jazz and folk music jams, and an open-mike night. Classes for all ages include acting, music, and puppetry.
4. Learn to identify wildflowers. A few miles northeast of Framingham, Garden in the Woods is the headquarters and botanic garden of the New England Wild Flower Society. Throughout the seasons, it displays more than 1,600 kinds of wildflowers and native plants, including more than 200 rare or endangered species. Many of the exhibits are fun for children, and plants are sold from mid-April through September at the largest native-plant nursery in New England.
5. See the lair of a famous hermit. Walden Pond State Park in Concord, a few miles north of Framingham, is where mid-19th essayist and naturalist Henry David Thoreau lived for two years and wrote of his experiences in the classic “Walden.” The pond is considered the birthplace of the U.S. conservation movement. The 333 acres surrounding it include a small beach with a swimming area and canoe launch, trails for walking and cross-country skiing, and a replica of Thoreau's cabin.
Top Attractions within Framingham
Shoppers World is an incredible shopping mall located in Framingham and serving the whole region. This shopping center was built in 1951, becoming one of the oldest suburban facilities of the kind in the United States. The mall has been providing countless shopping opportunities ever since, to all of its visitors. You will recognize here brands like Macy's, Barnes & Noble and Marshalls. You will also find here many restaurants and cinemas.
The Danforth Museum of Art is, as the name suggests, a cultural institution where you will get the chance to admire numerous exhibits and art collections, from the 18th century to present day. This visual arts museum was established in 1975 and it will provide you a great educational and entertaining experience.