Top Attractions within FreeholdThe Metz Bicycle Museum
is one of the best museum venues in Freehold. It is fun to visit for the entire family, as it demonstrates the evolution and transformations suffered by such a highly used transport mean. In addition to the antique bicycle collections for children and adults, there is also a collection of antique bottle cap openers. Occasionally, the Metz Bicycle Museum will organize auctions of their most special pieces.
The Covenhoven House is one of the buildings registered under the patronage of the Monmouth County Historical Association. Built in the 1750s, the house is located on West Main Street. Its initial purpose was that of the headquarters designed for Sir Henry Clinton, a British General. The house can be admired for its typical early architectural style and decorations. Inside, you will have the possibility to see a great collection of artifacts from the times of the Monmouth Battle.
The Freehold Public Library provides the community with a book fund of 26,000 volumes. People living in or visiting Freehold can lend books here or read them in the lecture hall on the grounds. The Freehold Public Library is included on the list of the 36 Carnegie libraries in the State of New Jersey.
The Freehold Raceway was designed in 1853 to host racing events in Freehold. As the first harness racetrack in the United States, the Raceway gathers numerous tourists every year.
The Pine Cone Resort is the location for leisure and relaxation in Freehold. People may come to use the resort as an accommodation and lodging venue as well. For the utmost comfort and enjoyment, the Pine Cone Resort provides camp sites, a camp store, restrooms, a swimming pool, RV storage, cabins, a soccer field, tennis court, basketball court, a playground and a game room.
Top 5 Things to Do in Freehold
Below is a short list of where you should go once you find yourself in Freehold.
1. Freehold Raceway Mall: imagine the thought of owning all those fancy things that you are used to seeing in big stores and on the pages of glossy mall magazines. Well, this is one of the shopping spots where you will find items in high demand and best of all, very cheap.
2. Freehold Gardens Hotel: can be found at Gibson Place which is well known as a meeting point of both business and leisure visitors. Make an early reservation to enjoy your entire stay in Freehold.
3. Pine Cone Resort: all the excitement in Freehold begins and ends at this world-class resort. As soon as you decide to spend your next holiday in Freehold, make sure you touch down at this resort.
4. Game World: for all the game freaks out there, there is an arcade for you in Freehold and nobody does it better than this world of games and gaming. The atmosphere has been made perfect for the sport stars and the spectators. This makes it a major attraction in the New Jersey City.
5. Mr. Switch Electrical Services Inc: is a company whose hi-tech production of electrical products is legendary. It is one of the best electrical services companies not only in Freehold but in America.