Glendale is a nice city in Los Angeles, California, United States that hosts many points of interest and is also great for spending time here with the entire family or with friends. Its neighbourhoods are also nice places with many attractions for tourists. At its beginning, Glendale was the place where the Tongva people settled. In Glendale, industry development as well as other fields, so today there are many spots and attractions to visit. With a car rental readily available, it makes it easier to explore Glendale and visit some of the attractions listed below.
The Glendale Galleria in Glendale is a regional mall and is also the second largest one in Los Angeles County. The mall opened in 1976, but since then, it has been revived and extended. It incorporates four department stores and more than 200 stores. It is the perfect place from where people can buy what they need, but also souvenirs for their families. This mall has a large variety of activities, so each member of the family will find something to look for or to do.
Americana at Brand is located in Glendale, United States and is a large shopping area and also a community. It is the property of the businessman Rick J. Caruso. It incorporates many shops and many dining possibilities. There are many restaurants, a film theatre, an animated and musical fountain and a gold-leaf statue. It is the right place where tourists will find plenty of souvenirs and many fun activities to do, so it is a place they should not miss.
Glendale Centre Theatre is located in Glendale and features shows that entertain the audience. It represents a nice place to come if you want to relax. There are also special shows for kids, so it will be a real delight for them.
Chevy Chase Country Club in Glendale represents the best place where people can play golf and enjoy an exciting and challenging experience. Here, they will find the right equipment and can also take golf lessons. It is a peaceful place with green grass and a wonderful landscape.
Brand Gallery is a museum with many fascinating exhibits that will make you very curious and interested in finding out more about this place. Relax yourself and enrich your knowledge.
Located at the eastern end of the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles County in California, a city of Glendale. It is estimated to be the 3rd biggest city in Los Angeles County and the 17th biggest city in California. It is nicknamed the “Jewel City” and offers many attractions to visitors.
1. Visit an unusual cemetery: The Forest lawn cemetery in Glendale is not the usual cemetery with head stones but has over 1,500 statues and recreations of some famous paintings like the “Last Supper” in stained glass and the largest religious painting in the world is on display in the “Hall of Crucifixion”. Over a million people visit this cemetery every year.
2. Go socializing on roller skates: Opened in 1950, the Moonlight Rollerway is a great place to put on the roller skates and skate around the rink. It is a great place to relax and have a good time.
3. Play golf at a tricky course: The Scholl Canyon Golf Club is a challenging course for most golfers. Set in the scenic hills of Glendale the course is tricky after the ninth hole and offers real challenges to golfers.
4. Have a picnic in a library garden: It may sound unusual, but the Glendale Central Library has some beautiful gardens in which one can have a picnic. The library itself has a display of modern art and an art studio.
5. Spend an evening at the theater: There are two theaters that one can go to in Glendale; the Glendale Central Theater and the Alex Theater. The artists at the central theater put up comedy and musical shows which are quite entertaining.