Drive along "Pride of the Foothills" and compare the cheapest car rental in Glendora. Just an hour's drive from Los Angles in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains, is the city of Glendora, Los Angles County, California. The atmosphere is of small town living, where everyone is friendly with each other, making it a great place to live as well as visit. There are plenty of attractions in this scenic city.
Did you know that the houses in Glendora range from 20th century bungalows to grand mansions?
Best Way to Travel: Car
#1 Thing to do: Haugh Performing Center
#2 Thing to do: ATS Canyoneering Adventures
#3 Thing to do: Glenoaks Golf Course
Fun Fact: Glendora's education system is considered as one of the best in the state and country
#1 Car Rental Company: Enterpise
1. Slide down 8 storeys on a huge water slide: A great way to spend the day with the family is to go to Raging Waters, which is a huge water park, packed with slides, wave pools and splashy thrills. It is an ideal place for having some family fun.
2. See the largest bougainvillea growth in USA: Glendora bougainvillea has the pride of being the largest and the oldest growth of these plants that cover the lower portion of twenty five ninety foot palm trees and stretches over 600 feet.
3. Take a walk around the town: Walk and explore the history of this lovely city where the people are very friendly and helpful. One can also learn the history of this city which was founded over a century ago.
4. Visit a heritage park: The Centennial Heritage Park was constructed to depict a late 19th and early 20th century citrus ranch. This picturesque park and the house on it are a great place to spend some time.
5. Relax in a park: There are several parks in and around Glendora where one can go to relax and for people who are interested in horse riding, there is an equestrian park.