Book a Reliable Car Rental in Grand Junction Early and Have Fun
In search for a reliable rental car in Grand Junction, Colorado? VroomVroomVroom compares top car rental deals in Grand Junction from major rental car suppliers such as Budget, Avis and Enterprise. Our booking system is easy to use and saves you having to check different prices on multiple websites. In fact, two minutes is all you need to book a rental car with us.
Known as Colorado's Wine Country, the city sits at the middle of a 30-mile arcing valley that the people call “Grand Valley”. Also, did you know that Grand Junction, Colorado is the biggest city in the Western Slope? When in Grand Junction, you will discover a host of stunning rock views and best outdoor adventures, popular sights and landmarks and top things to do. Nearest towns and suburbs in Grand Junction are Redlands, Clifton, Montrose, Glenwood Springs, Craig, Cortez, Durango and Steamboat Springs. When you have a rental car, you can explore all the attractions this city has to offer. If you want to climb the top of Mr. Garfield, hike the Colorado National Monument, fish on the Grand Mesa, or take a wine tasting tour, hop into your affordable car rental.
Why book a car rental in Grand Junction through VroomVroomVroom?
Here are some of the top reasons why customers choose to book their rental cars with us.
- There are no booking and modification fees. You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior your pickup.
- Not only you can save time and enjoy huge savings, you can be assured that you will find high-quality cars since we have partnered with the country's major car rental suppliers.
- We guarantee you will always get the best rates when you book a car rental through us. Our Price Promise assures you are getting a great deal.
- Protecting your privacy is also our concern hence, your personal information is secured by our site's SSL high encryption software.
- Our highly-motivated customer care experts can help you in finding the right car for you. Simply contact us via phone, email or live chat if you need help with your booking.
Best time to visit Grand Junction
When visiting the Grand Junction, note that peak season occurs from June through August, which are summer months. The month of October is popularly known as a shoulder season, while off-season is from November through February.
Driving tips in Grand Junction
Booking and driving a car rental is the best way to get around this city. If you are from another country and you wish to rent a car in Grand Junction, you will need to get an International Driving Permit (or IDP), which has the same information on your official driver's license. Take note that the driving time from Grand Junction to Denver, Colorado is nearly four hours or less if you drive non-stop via rental car. From Grand Junction to Colorado Springs, the driving time is approximately five hours ( 308.4 miles) via I-70 E. Click here for more essential tips if you are planning an American road trip for your next vacation.