Discover Hollywood Today with a Cheap Car Rental
Reasons to book a rental car through VroomVroomVroom
Finding and renting a car rental in Hollywood is now easy with VroomVroomVroom. Here's why:
- Zero booking and cancellation fees. Unlike other car rental comparison sites, we don't charge any fee for booking, modification and cancellation.
- Unlimited kilometers (kms) with your rental car unless otherwise stated.
- We guarantee the lowest price. Find the cheapest rate or we'll send difference and $20. Check out our Price Promise for more details.
- Fast and Easy. With our fast and easy car hire booking system, you can have a rental car completely booked and confirmed within two minutes.
- We negotiate deals with the car rental companies every day, so you don't have to waste time negotiating yourself.
- Reliable rental cars because we only offer deals from trusted suppliers. They always make sure that their vehicles are in perfect condition and they often change their fleet of cars as well.
- Friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team willing to help you.
Driving tips in Hollywood
When driving in Hollywood, FL, make sure to avoid using the fast lane especially if you are driving on major highways, as there's high risk of an auto accident. Instead, we recommend you to use the middle or right lanes when possible since they have more escape routes in case of collision. Drivers should also note that there are numerous high-traffic intersections in Hollywood like the Hollywood Boulevard and Palm Bay Road, so make sure you know which intersections to avoid beforehand.
Best time to visit Hollywood
Do you enjoy warm climates? Florida is the perfect place for beaches, eco-adventures, attractions, and beautiful state parks. The weather in Hollywood has a tropical monsoon climate, with hot, humid summers and warm, dry winters so whether you are in the city for a family vacation or a romantic getaway, booking a car rental in Hollywood is a sure-fire way to make your vacation off to the best possible start.
Experience Hollywood, FL and have fun in a reliable rental car
Looking for fun in Hollywood, Florida? Planning a trip on your next holiday can take a lot of time, hence it's essential that you are already well aware when the weather is at its best, the tourists top-rated attractions are at their least crowded, and the accommodation is at its cheapest before you begin your travel. In this guide, we listed down a few wonderful things that you can do and see in your dependable rental car when in Hollywood.
Anne Kolb Nature Center
If you like nature, then you'll enjoy your visit here. Just a 10-minute drive via rental car from Hollywood, Anne Kolb Nature Center which is known as the biggest urban parks in Florida, is rich in native vegetation and wildlife. Located on about 20 acres along the Intracoastal Waterway, Anne Kolb Nature Center consists of an exhibit hall with simulated mangroves, a 3,500-gallon aquarium, and a hands-on EcoRoom, including an outdoor amphitheater, a 68-foot observation tower, the Mangrove Hall rental facility, an Intracoastal fishing pier, and nature, biking, and boating trails. Enjoy free admission to the Anne Kolb Nature Center during weekdays.
Restaurants & Bars
GG's Waterfront Bar & Grill
Situated on the Intracoastal Waterway with amazing views of North Lake and the Hollywood Marina, the GG's Waterfront Bar and Grill offers contemporary American menu which emphasizes stone crabs, seafood and grilled entrees, as well as fresh catches of the day, local produce and quality meats from the regions finest purveyors. Open daily for lunch and dinner, you can expect the service at GG's is polished and friendly.
If you love stone crabs, head to Billy's Stone Crab Hollywood to savor a sample of Billy's best. Cited as one of the best seafood restaurant & market in the Ft. Lauderdale area, Billy's Stone Crab provides a great selection of Florida fresh Seafood: from famous fresh stone crabs to Florida Lobster Tails, Alaskan King Crab Legs, choices of fresh fish, such as mahi-mahi, grouper, snapper, Norwegian Salmon, Tuna, to Apalachicola oysters, clams, alligator bits, frog legs, as well as silver rated steaks and filet Mignon, free range chicken and pasta entrees - you'll feel special.