Horn Lake is a city located in De Soto County, Mississippi and is a suburb of Memphis, Tennessee. The city boasts over 14 parks, in addition to numerous historical sites, museums and art centers.
1. Visit Dye Public Library: For bookworms, Dye Public library in Horn Lake is the place to be. The library holds a large collection of around 30,000 books, which are categorized into adults, children, economics, scientific and many more.
2. See the Historical Walker Home: The house is located on Walker Road in Horn Lake city. It is constructed in the traditional style of hewn bricks and logs and features an antique piano.
3. Enjoy a day at Latimer Lake Parks: Latimer Lake Park is located at the junction of Tulane and Nail Road. The park offers trails for nature walks, nine baseball fields, three lakes, two football fields, four tennis courts and areas for outdoor games and skating, along with a skateboard bowl. Children can play various outdoor games such as bicycle riding, skateboarding and skating.
4. Visit Arkabutla Lake: The lake, which is situated about 20 minutes south of the city, boasts of being the fifth best location in the USA for crappie fishing and is located between the Gulf Coast and Chicago. As a result it is one of the windiest lakes around and is ideal for yacht racing and sailing. You can also enjoy other water sports, such as swimming, water skiing and sailing. For non water-sports lovers, there are walks along the nature trails that surround the lake.
5. Play in Snowden Grove Park: Snowden play-park is located on Getwell Road, near Horn Lake City. The park features around 17 baseball and t- ball fields and is a haven for sports lovers, with various tournaments being organized throughout the year.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Horn Lake. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Horn Lake||Directions to Horn Lake||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|