Hurst is a city in Tarrant County, Texas, United States, also being a suburb of Fort Worth. Hurst has a population of 37,000 people and hosts many attractions, being located between Fort Worth and Dallas.
Top Attractions within Hurst
Chisholm Park is a nice spot to visit in Hurst. The park hosts many attractions and the landscape is heavenly. In case you are looking for tranquillity and inner peace, do not miss it. Camping areas, picnic facilities, as well as special designated areas for sports are all tourists need to feel fine during their holiday in Hurst. This attraction is ideal for anyone that wants to stay fit and get rid of stress.
North East Mall is a shopping mall in Hurst where many people come to buy different things and souvenirs. The mall is located near the Dallas Fort Worth International Airport. It includes many shops and entertainment facilities, so the entire family will have a great day. Souvenirs, as well as any other items needed for vacation are here.
Chisholm Aquatic Centre is a fun provider in Hurst for all people that visit it. It includes a water park with tumble buckets, many pools, slides, diving well, children pools, so everybody will have a fine day. The pools and the area are all very clean, so all visitors will be safe. Kids have the possibility to socialise and to make new friends here. This spot is perfect for families that want to have fun, relax and spend time together while they stay in Hurst.
Artisan Centre Theatre in Hurst offers wonderful shows for all its visitors. Here come a lot of people as many genres are presented and they find something that matches their taste and preferences. This love theatre for the families has low costs, so the tickets are sold out in advance. If you do not want to miss any show for you or your kids, book a ticket in advance. Sit comfortably, relax and enjoy the shows that were specially designed for you.
Hurst is a city located in Tarrant County, Texas and is just minutes away from Fort Worth and Dallas, two of the largest cities in the state.
1. Visit the Hurst Public Library: The building is stocked with a variety of books, ranging from fiction and novels, to specialized collections. The library is located in City Hall, in the center of town.
2. Learn how to play Tennis at the Hurst Tennis Center: The center offers a host of services with lessons for all ages and skill levels. Courts can be rented on an hourly basis, with certified tennis instructors being available and there are 10 floodlit outdoor courts to choose from.
3. Enjoy a day at Central and Chisholm Aquatic Centers: These centers, with state of the art facilities, offer a range of recreational choices. There are water slides, activity pools with zero depth entry, six lap lane pools, and deep-water pools with diving boards. There is also a children's pool with water play units, a picnic plaza, sand volleyball and much more.
4. Do not miss the Hurst Community Park: This park covers a huge area of 45 acres and there are a number of outdoor activities which you can enjoy. There are four baseball fields, two playgrounds, two floodlit sand volleyball courts, two floodlit soccer fields and a pavilion.
5. Plan a trip to the shopping centers: There are a number of shopping centers in the area, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Life Way Christian Store, Wal Mart, Logan's Roadhouse, Nordstrom and many more.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Hurst. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Hurst||Directions to Hurst||Latitude||Longitude|
|N Richlnd Hls||3/6||Directions||32.83438||-97.228845|
|North Richland Hills||3/6||Directions||32.83438||-97.228845|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|