Compare Rates to Find a Top Car Rental in Jackson
Jackson is the name of a great city located in Madison County, Tennessee, United States of America. Jackson is also the county seat of Madison County and has a population of 65.000 people, according to recent statistics. The city is the largest in the county and has an area of almost 50 square miles. The history of the town begins in 1820 on the Forked Deer River when it was established and called Alexandria. It was lately renamed Jackson in honor of general Andrew Jackson, who later became the president of the country. Famous residents of Jackson include aviator Steve Fossett, musician Carl Perkins and game show host Wink Martindale. If you plan to visit the town, there are some great attractions that you should not miss.
Why you should book a car rental with VroomVroomVroom?
Here are some of the reasons why customers choose to book their rental cars through us.
- No booking and modification fees. You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior your pickup.
- Save time and money, and have a stress-free experience with no hassles when you use our service!
- Best rates are guaranteed. Check out our Price Promise for all the details.
- Reliable rental cars since we only offer deals from trusted suppliers, such as Enterprise, Budget, Hertz and Avis.
- Our friendly customer care experts can help you in finding the right vehicle for you. Just contact us if you need help with your booking.
Top Attractions within Jackson
Rusty's TV and Movie Car Museum is great to visit if you are with your entire family in Jackson. You will be able to see a part of television and movie history in this great museum. The little ones are not forgot either, having a special play area and dedicated exhibitions.
Casey Jones Village is a great historic site of Jackson where you can see a great exhibition of old trains and find out their history and their initial routes. If you are eager to find out more information about the railroads in the Jackson area, spend a day at this museum. You can also shop in the rich gift shop and have a great meal with specific courses of the local cuisine of the Madison County area.
Old Medina Winery is located in the heart of Jackson and is a great winery where you can taste wine, learn about it and also buy what you like best. Tasting is free and also great, as all grapes used for the wine making are raised at the location of Old Medina Winery.