Jonesville Car Rental Comparison
Jonesville is a small and lovely village located in Fayette Township, Hillsdale County, Michigan, United States of America. Jonesville has a population of a little over 2000 residents and an area of 2.8 square miles. Jonesville was established in 1828 and has in present 926 households. A simple way to reach Jonesville is through US12 or through Michigan State Trunkline M-99. This is a beautiful place to spend a few quiet days. The good thing is that Jonesville also has several attractions, so you will clearly not get bored in this nice location.
Top Attractions within Jonesville
Grosvenor House Museum is a great museum depicting the history of Jonesville since its establishment. Thanks to the locals, before the opening of this museum, the management had the opportunity to gather a lot of objects that are inherited from the early settlers of the village. Among these - clothing, footwear, uniforms, tools, letters, decorations and many more. Now, you have the chance to admire all these objects inside this great museum whose purpose is to preserve the heritage of the town and to show to younger locals important facts from the history of their birthplace.
Pink Panther Restaurant is one of the best restaurants located in Jonesville. This place offers residents and tourists delicious meals, based on old recipes that are traditionally made in this part of Michigan. The local cuisine is extremely tasty and this restaurant is a favorite of the people who live in Jonesville so, you can try it to make sure you enjoy great food.
Wildwood Acres Wood is a great forest right outside Jonesville where you can go bird watching. If you do not have enough patience in order to do that, you can try more active things like walking, biking or hiking. You can also take advantage of the picnic area and spend a great day relaxing in the middle of the nature in this great place near Jonesville.
Top 5 Things to Do in Jonesville, GA
Jonesboro is a city located in Clayton County, Georgia. Originally the city was called Leaksville and the area saw its first settlers arrive in 1821. During the American Civil war the fall of Atlanta was attributed directly to the outcome of the Battle of Joneseboro.
1. Visit the Clayton County International Park: The park has facilities for organizing beach parties, family occasions, wedding-receptions and dances. It features beautiful scenic views of the rich flora and fauna of the region.
2. Discover the K.I.Ds Cinema: The venue has been popular with people of all ages, with attractions that include all genres of cinema arts and culture. The movie theatre also features a well-equipped area for children.
3. Bowl at Fayetteville Bowling Center: The bowling alley has been designed to provide fun and entertainment for the whole family. Fayetteville Bowling Center offers special prices for bowling during the week and late night and provides an excellent level of service.
4. Catch a movie at the Cinemark Tinseltown 17: The movie theatre shows all the current movies and is located at 134, Pavilion Parkway, Fayetteville.
5. Camp at the Atlanta South Koa: This camping and hiking venue provides excellent opportunities for trekking and climbing and offers a wide range of challenges for all levels of experience and age groups. High Falls State Park, Chattahoochee River National Park and Clayton County reservoir are all close by, so no matter what interests you, there is bound to be something to enjoy.