Book a Top Car Rental in Kansas City Early to Enjoy Huge Discounts
Reasons to book a car rental in Kansas City at VroomVroomVroom
If you are searching for a reliable car rental in this great American city, VroomVroomVroom can help you to find the exact type of rental vehicle you will need, with any specific options you may require – and we'll find the best price available, guaranteed by our Price Promise!
Many travelers will fly into K.C. and land at Kansas City International Airport. At the airport, all car rental companies share the Rental Car Shuttle, which you'll find at marked shelters at the medians outside the terminal. Look for the gray shuttles! All Kansas City rental cars are compared here on our site, including low-cost car, truck, and SUV rentals from Avis, Budget, Enterprise, and Hertz! If you have any inquiry or need some assistance in booking a car rental in Kansas, justcontact us via phone call, email or live chat.
Here are some great things to do in Kansas City!Kansas City is filled to the brim by amazing attractions and places you may want to visit. Luckily your car rental will allow you to see as many of them as you choose!
You could drive your rental car over to the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, to the Kansas City Museum, or to the famous Kansas City Zoo.
Or, perhaps you'd enjoy yourself more if you hop into the car rental you booked at VroomVroomVroom and go to the Kansas City Renaissance Festival, or to Worlds of Fun, or perhaps to Sprint Center, which is the annual home of the Big 12 college basketball championship tournament!
If you get hungry, you can take your affordable rental car out for a great dinner in Kansas City. If you want the best barbecue in the K.C. area, we strongly recommend you take a drive south to the community called Martin City -- it's about 30 minutes away from downtown Kansas City. There you will find Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque, which gets the best reviews of all the K.C. restaurants! Do not leave town without trying their ribs!
5 Things To Do in Kansas City
You can't think jazz music without thinking Kansas City, but in addition to great jazz clubs, the city offers inviting parks, famous museums, arts, and shopping to please everyone. Kansas City boasts friendly people, beautiful architecture, and history. Some of the places you can't miss:
1. Union Station. This 1914 landmark has been fully restored and remains Kansas City's most popular destination for locals and visitors. With a rail exhibit, an interactive science center, and fine shops and restaurants, the station is a vibrant place to be.
2. The National WWI Museum at Liberty Memorial. The only museum dedicated to the “Great War,” this museum just opened its doors in December 2006. Whether you're walking over the field of red poppies or seeing the “No Man's Land” replica, this museum brings WWi to life.
3. The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art. Ranked among the top art museums in the country, the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art just completed a $200-million dollar renovation and contains more than 34,000 works of art.
4. Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun. If you're heading to Kansas City with kids, plan on spending a day at the Worlds of Fun, with over 50 rides, and Oceans of Fun with 60 acres of water rides.
5. Kansas City Jazz District. Whether it's a tour of the Jazz Museum at 18th and Vine, or a wander through the jazz clubs, you'll be inundated with musical history and great sounds. Jazz, basketball, and Kansas City…that's what it's all about!