Kapalua Car Rental Comparison
Kapalua is a resort area in Maui, located near Lahaina and along the Honoapi'ilani Highway which runs along the northwest Maui coast. The Kapalua Resort is its main feature, with great golf courses, fine dining and luxurious accommodations, and easy access to Kapalua Bay. In fact, Kapalua was honored as “Best Beach in the World” by Conde Nast Traveler and by the Travel Channel (“Best Beach in America”)!
Why rent a car in Kapalua with VroomVroomVroom?
- If you're traveling to Kapalua, at VroomVroomVroom you can book a rental car so you can get around the resort, or drive to other areas of Maui, with ease and convenience -- and at your own pace.
- We help people every day to rent vehicles in Hawaii, and our system protects your personal info using high SSL encryption.
- If you're planning a trip in advance, be aware that the earlier you book, the more you can save on a cheap car rental! Book with us today, and we'll send your confirmation email within seconds. It's simple, smart and best of all, it will save you money and time!
- Our friendly customer care experts can help you in finding the right car for you. Just contact us via phone, email or live chat if you need help with your booking.
Driving tips in Kapalua
A car rental will allow you to maximize your fun by giving you all the freedom you want to explore Kapalua. If you're traveling to Kapalua on vacation, or to visit friends and family on Maui, you probably already know that Kapalua Resort is surrounded by about 22 thousand acres of green mountain slopes, lava rock bays, and nature preserves – much of the area's lands were once pineapple fields.
Kapalua Airport serves some travelers flying into the area – the resort and its surrounding neighborhoods are located just a short drive in your car rental North from this airport. It's worth noting that Kapalua Airport has no public transportation into the airport, so booking a rental car is going to be a wise decision. Book your car rental as soon as possible, and you can save a lot of money! At Kapalua, all the rental car services are is provided off-site, so we advise you to call ahead and schedule a free shuttle to take you to the off-airport facility. These companies include Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar and Hertz!
Here's some more interesting info about Kapalua, Hawaii!
Once you've picked up your car rental, you'll be able to drive to one of the three nearby beaches and enjoy the surf and sand – Hawaii's arid climate means you'll almost never see rainfall! Perhaps you should rent a convertible or a fun Jeep to drive around Kapalua? It's really up to you!
If you get tired of the sun (yeah, right!), you could drive your rental car over to Kapalua Adventures zipline tour for an amazing, heart-pounding good time! There's also the Kapalua Spa, which is located at the resort, and shopping at the famous Honolua Store. Reserve a tee time and then drive your car rental to either The Bay Course and The Plantation Course for a round of golf. The Bay Course has hosted LPGA tournaments, while The Plantation Course is the site of PGA Tour's season-opening event every January!
More Top Attractions within Kapalua
The Kapalua Farms provide fresh fruits and vegetables for all the major developments of the community. For those of you who are interested in natural development, you can take a tour of the farm, visit several plantations and admire Hawaiians doing their work on the fields. You can have tastings and buy fresh products from the small shop and market open on the grounds.
The Maui Gold Pineapple Tour will show you the history and evolution of the pineapple plantations in Kapalua. This is the most prided harvest of the local community and of Hawaii in general. You will be take on a tour through plantations and facilities that major in this business. In addition to this, you will be part of a very delicious tasting event. You can even buy some fresh pineapples from the producers before you leave.
5 Things to do in Kapalua
This pristine beach is located in the Northwest of Maui and brags six bays, white sand beaches, green mountains, and unending beauty. Whether you are in town for the Mercedes Benz PGA Golf Tournament, getting a massage and escaping reality at one of the resorts, or just there to soak up some sun, here are five places in Kapalua you will not want to miss:
1. Whale Quest Kapalua. Start your morning out by heading out to sea on whale watching expedition. See majestic humpback whales during the two-hour boat guided trip. Return to the island and spend time in the education center.
2. Kapalua Pineapple. Kapalua was developed into a resort community by its founder's son. While on the island, be sure to take a pineapple plantation tour. If you want to do your own tour, rent a car and plan one yourself.
3. Pu'u Kukui Preserve. Part of Hawaii's nature conservancy and the background of the Kapalua Resort, this preserve is a home for animals and plant life not found anywhere else on the planet.
4. Kapalua Beaches. No trip to Maui would be complete without a day at the beach, and with Kapalua's beaches being named the #1 beaches in America, these deserve extra attention.
5.Kapalua Wine & Food Festival. The Kapalua Wine & Food Festival is the largest wine festival in all of Hawaii. This event has been running for nearly 30 years and features master sommelier Fred Dame.
Another thing Kapalua has to offer is a great round of golf. The Kapalua Plantation Course is without doubt the best golf around and has excellent reviews from seasoned players. Almost every hole has a breathtaking view. This course is at 300 Kapalua Drive.
Getting around Kapalua is easy if you have reliable transport. Don't risk ruining your holiday by sitting at the bus stop, book a cheap rental car and ride your way into Hawaii.