A small city in the Kent County, Kentwood was incorporated in 1967. The city got its name from the city of Kent in which it is located. The various places worth visiting in this city are:
1. Get entertained at the Grand Rapids: Listed among the top cities of the United States, the city is located at the banks of the Grand River. The city is popular for its cleanliness and safe environment. There are a lot of conventional centers and hotels present at this place which are a major cause of attraction for the tourists.
2. Visit the Bowen Station Park: Fitted with all kinds of equipment for the all round entertainment of the tourists, the park features a cycling track, sitting places, picnic spot and walking places. The cattle crossing that was used by the Bowen family is still placed at the southern part of the park.
3. Get fascinated at the Pentecostal of Kentwood: The church is located at the Grand Rapids and is opened almost for the entire week for the public. The staff of the church are very friendly and always look for opportunities to serve the tourists.
4. Spend sometime at the Home Acres Park: Spread over an area of about four acres the park provides the tourists with all kinds of basic amenities that are essential for the entertainment of the tourists.
5. Go to St. Mary Magdalen Roman Catholic Parish: One of the most fascinating churches of the area, the St. Mary Magdalen Roman Catholic Parish provides the tourists with superb ambience. The atmosphere of the church is so pleasant that the tourists will not feel like leaving the place.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Kentwood. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Kentwood||Directions to Kentwood||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|