Succasunna Kenvil is a place designated by census. It is an incorporated area in Roxbury Township of Morris County in New Jersey. There are rich iron deposits in the region and it gets its name from the Native American Lenni Lenape meaning 'Black Rock'.
1. The Community Children's Museum: Is located on Blackwell Street. It exhibits a 3D replica of the bedroom of Vincent Van Gogh. There is a space capsule, a giant loom and a portrait studio in the museum.
2. Drake House Museum: The museum is located on West Front Street in Plainfield. It is a family farm house built in 1746. The museum houses collections of historic importance. Here are quite a few other places of interest around the museum.
3. Morristown National Historic Park: This Park is located in Washington place in Morristown. It is a historical park that covers and preserves the areas that were occupied by George Washington when he was a general of the Continental army and was under their occupation in 1779-1780.
4. Grover Cleveland Birthplace: 207 Bloomfield Avenue is the birthplace of Grover Cleveland. He was born here in 1837. At that time his father was minister of the first Presbyterian Church in the region of Caldwell. There are a number of cemeteries and libraries around this area which can be visited.
5. Ringwood Manor: The manor is located in the Ringwood state Park, Ringwood, New Jersey. It is the home of a dynasty succession of ironmasters. It houses a collection of periodic furniture and also a collection of paintings.