Kettering is a city located in the Greene and Montgomery counties in the American State of Ohio. The city is a suburb of the nearby lying Dayton. Even though the city lies in the counties of both Greene and Montgomery, only a very small part of it actually lies in Greene County. This is an interesting city to visit.
1. Skate Plaza Kettering: This is one of the most visited places by skaters from all over the country. The Rob Dyrdek-DCshoes Skate Plaza Foundation facility is available to the entire family and presents a challenge to even the most professional skaters.
2. The Polen Farm: A very nice place to host meetings and even for spending your idle time. The farm even includes a full service kitchen, a large living room, with a dining room, and a sun porch. The place can accommodate almost 70 people.
3. The Rosewoods Arts Center: The center presents a unique opportunity for the community to experience in the field of visual and performing arts. The center is recognized throughout the state of Ohio as an outstanding center through management and programming.
4. Ice Skating Arena: This is located within the Recreation Complex. The place caters for all ages and activities include figure skating, ice hockey, ice skating lessons and leisure skating.
5. Swimming pool & Aquatic Facilities: This is the place where people come to when they feel like relaxing or having some fun. The entire complex is filled with lots of fun and laughter.