Keyport is a borough in the state of New Jersey. It is located in the county of Monmouth. The Borough, Keyport was formed on the 2nd of April, 1908. Keyport is popular for its natural beauty and maritime history.
1. Visit the Steamboat Dock Museum: This is one of the major tourist attractions in the Monmouth County. In fact, your trip to Keyport, New Jersey is incomplete without a visit to the Steamboat Dock Museum.
2. Visit the Keyport Free Public Library: This is one of the biggest public libraries in the city. In fact the library is the central library of the city and houses a massive collection of books.
3. Enjoy a relaxing experience at the Cheese Quake State Park: At the Cheese Quake State Park, you can enjoy activities like fishing, boating, swimming, and picnicking amongst many others. The park stretches over an area of 386 acres and is visited by thousands of tourists each year.
4. Visit the Vietnam Era Educational Centre: This center is located in Memorial Lane and allows you to experience the Vietnam War through front lines of the US. The centre is unique to the city and popular with tourists.
5. Enjoy a visit to the Long Street Farm: It is located at the Holmdel Park and is especially popular with tourists. The museum is located near the Steamboat Dock Museum. At the museum there are several artifacts on display. Thus, a visit to the museum is sure to be both an enriching and inspiring experience.