Kihei is a small city of about 21 thousand residents, located on Maui's south side. Kihei is an area of about 12 square miles, and like all of the state of Hawaii, it is a sun-drenched paradise that's very popular as a tourist destination.
Kihei rental cars are available from Avis and Dollar, but you can also search for additional car rental options in nearby Kahului, where there are Enterprise and Hertz locations!If you're in Kihei and you'd like to book a rental car, VroomVroomVroom can make it an easy, stress-free process by helping you find a cheap car rental in Kihei, in Maui, or anywhere on the Hawaiian Islands!
Our service will give you many great benefits, including saving time because you only need to check one site instead of all the sites of the various car rental providers in Kihei. We also save you money by sorting rates on rental cars inclusive of all fees and taxes! You won't see a price that's low, only to get ambushed late in the booking process by taxes or extra hidden fees! We give you honest, true pricing and we list vehicles you can book from all of the major car rental companies!
What if you're heading to Kihei on business? Well first of all, congratulations, because you must be living a good life to receive such a blessing!!! Seriously, Kihei is the home of quite a few research facilities, such as the Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary, as well as other businesses including DEKALB Genetics Corporation and Monsanto Company. Your affordable car rental will allow you to travel throughout Kihei, and zip around to your meetings and appointments without the hassle of waiting for a ride or a taxi!
Kamaole Beach Park is found in Kihei. The views are amazing and the park includes many facilities for all the visitors that come here. Spending a day in this place will be a wonderful delight for anyone, adult or child. Here are many facilities such as grills, camping areas, showers, walking trails, while the plant species are a real pleasure for the eyes. The entire area is a miracle of nature, where visitors can relax, have fun and spend a peaceful day, so don't forget about this nice place in Kihei.
The place is located in the Maui County in the Hawaii islands of the United States of America. Kihei is a census designated place. The place is surrounded by water and is the ideal place to spend your vacation if what you want is a calm and peaceful place. Here are five things you must do in Kihei.
1. Kama'ole Beach park I: The beach park is also known as Charley Young Beach. The island that is visible at a distance is Kaho'olawe, which was used by the military during World War II. For more information on the Beach click on the link.
2. Milokini Island: The island is a half sunken volcanic crater off the shore of south Kihei. This is one of the finest scuba diving and snorkeling locations in the world. A lot of tourists from around the world come here just to be a part of all the fun. For more information on the Island click on the link.
3. Kama'ole Beach park II: This is located near the Kama'ole Beach Park I. Here the surf conditions on this beach are far better than the conditions on the other beach. Certain beach areas sometimes have very strong surfs during some parts of the year. For more information on the Beach click on the link.
4. Kaanapali Beach: This a four mile long stretch of golden sand. This is one of the best beaches in the county and is always filled with tourists as well as natives. For more information on the Beach click on the link.
5. Nigili Beach: This is another one of the famous beaches of the place. This beach, just like any other, is also a very popular destination amongst tourists.