King Of Prussia is located in the Montgomery County, in the State of Pennsylvania. As a census-designated place, King Of Prussia is included in the Upper Merion Township. The population of King Of Prussiareaches over 18,500 inhabitants. The community of King Of Prussia has seen a rapid development in recent years, due to the expansion of the residential areas here, as well as to one of the largest commercial spaces in the United States of America.
Top Attractions within King Of Prussia
The King Of Prussia Mall is the largest shopping mall in the United States of America, according to retail space. It was first open in 1963 and has since evolved into a massive commercial center for the surrounding region. The mall is divided into two major areas: the Plaza and the Court. Major tenants here include: Lord and Taylor, JCPenney, Neiman Marcus, Sears, Bloomingdale's and Macy's. People come at this shopping center from all over the county, as this is the perfect place to tend to all their shopping needs. There are stores which practice suitable prices for all types of budgets.
The Upper Merion Township Park is the place where everyone gathers for the weekend in King Of Prussia. During warmer seasons, people love to come here with their families and to organize picnics. You can rent pavilions and picnic tables, which will accommodate your plans more and have a very relaxing time in the park. Some parts of this place are more secluded, so you can enjoy nature, peace and quiet right in the middle of the city. It can be the best place for outdoor meetings and for having a little activity outside during your vacation.
The King of Prussia Inn is the venue that gave the name of the wonderful community of King Of Prussia. The old establishment can be visited as a local landmark of great importance and significance. The inn was built in 1719 and was one of the starter basis of this location. You will be delighted to see just how well it has been restored and kept.
Top 5 Things to Do in King of Prussia
King of Prussia is an unincorporated community situated in Upper Township, Montgomery County in the US state of Pennsylvania. The name of the place comes from an 18th century tavern known as the King of Prussia Inn. The place is experiencing rapid development. One of the largest shopping malls in the US is situated here.
1. King of Prussia Mall: This is the largest mall on the east coast. It has a superb combination of American and European retailers inside the complex and its sales are definitely history in the making.
2. Historic Valley Forge National park: The park pays tribute to how the ordinary Americans are able to come together to overcome times of trouble. It also commemorates the collective sacrifices and dedication of the revolutionary war generation.
3. Longwood Gardens: A noted industrialist called Pierre S. du Pont created the garden. Hence, it is sometimes referred to as DuPont Gardens. It has one thousand acres of gardens, woodlands and meadows.
4. Chaddsford Winery: Here the visitors can tour the winemaking and barrel-aging cellar and then picnic on the deck and grounds. The ground also holds special events like festivals, concerts and private events.
5. Philadelphia Art Museum: The museum seeks to preserve, enhance, interpret, and extend the reach of its collections in particular, and the visual arts in general, to an increasing and increasingly diverse audience. Thousands of people come here yearly.
King Of Prussia,PennsylvaniaUnited States