King of Prussia is an unincorporated community situated in Upper Township, Montgomery County in the US state of Pennsylvania. The name of the place comes from an 18th century tavern known as the King of Prussia Inn. The place is experiencing rapid development. One of the largest shopping malls in the US is situated here.
1. King of Prussia Mall: This is the largest mall on the east coast. It has a superb combination of American and European retailers inside the complex and its sales are definitely history in the making.
2. Historic Valley Forge National park: The park pays tribute to how the ordinary Americans are able to come together to overcome times of trouble. It also commemorates the collective sacrifices and dedication of the revolutionary war generation.
3. Longwood Gardens: A noted industrialist called Pierre S. du Pont created the garden. Hence, it is sometimes referred to as DuPont Gardens. It has one thousand acres of gardens, woodlands and meadows.
4. Chaddsford Winery: Here the visitors can tour the winemaking and barrel-aging cellar and then picnic on the deck and grounds. The ground also holds special events like festivals, concerts and private events.
5. Philadelphia Art Museum: The museum seeks to preserve, enhance, interpret, and extend the reach of its collections in particular, and the visual arts in general, to an increasing and increasingly diverse audience. Thousands of people come here yearly.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at King Of Prussia. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to King Of Prussia||Directions to King Of Prussia||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|