The city of Kirkland is located in King county in the American state of Washington. It is a suburb of Seattle located on the east side of lake Washington. As well as being the eighth largest city in the county and the eighteenth largest in the state.
1. Kirkland Arts Center: The center is located at 620 Market Street and is one of the most famous museums in the city. It is also a famous art gallery. Lots of people from all over the country visit the place annually.
2. Sailor sculpture: Among the various sculptures that line the roads of Kirkland, this is probably one of the finest and most beautiful. It is made of copper and is the perfect example of excellent artisanship.
3. Kirkland Waterfront: The marina park in Kirkland is one of the very few parks where you can enjoy your day out with the luxury of having the beautiful sight of flowing water right in front of your eyes. It is always crowded with people.
4. Lake Washington: This is the second largest lake in Washington. It is also the largest lake in the county. The lake is often a popular boating destination in King county.
5. Bungie Studios: The Bungie is a video game developer in America. It was founded in 1991 and is a place where people who are interested in knowing more about game developing goes quite often.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Kirkland. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Kirkland||Directions to Kirkland||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|