Koloa is in the Kauai County of Hawaii and is the first spot in Hawaii to have sugar plantations. This typical Hawaiian place features pleasant uniform weather conditions for most of year with the summer season being the best time to explore. Scuba diving and snorkeling are popular activities for visitors at Koloa.
1. Poipu Bay Resort Golf Course: Is located on the Poipu Road of Koloa and is a public par 72, 18-hole golf course. This golf course has been hosting the yearly PGA Grand Slam of Golf from 1994. Visitors can enjoy group competitions and activities for the youth's at this golf course. For more information on the Golf Course click on the link.
2. Stevenson's Library: Must be on your itinerary while visiting the city of Koloa. There is a great bar here, the design is made of the valuable Koa wood and worth checking out. Apart from the wonderful design it offers a wide selection of drinks for visitors.
3. Seasport Divers: Is a place for all types of divers ranging from amateurs to experts. There are courses and lessons in diving and enthusiastic divers can explore the ocean. Visitors can explore the wonderful world of coral reefs with the Seasport divers. For more information on Seaport Divers click on the link.
4. Nature Tours of Kauai: This tour of the island takes visitors to hidden natural beauty spots. Visitors can see places such as Mahaulepu Coast, the Giant Mountain, the Na Pali Coast and the volcano.
5. Smith's Tropical Paradise: Is on the Wailua Road and is a true Hawaiian wilderness experience. This tropical garden is full of fruit trees and the typical Hawaiian natural flora and fauna. For more information on the Tropical Paradise click on the link.
The CJM Country Stables is a horseback riding facility, which everyone will love, from grownups to children. You will get to ride one of the beautiful horses, or just to cuddle them if you do not have the courage to mount them. The horses are very familiar with the trails, so they know where to take you in order for you to admire the beautiful sights. Clearly, it will be an unforgettable experience.
The Koloa Heritage Trail is a hiking and biking trail spanning on 10 miles, alongside the Kaua'i's south shore. On your way, you will pass along numerous beaches, so do not hesitate in stopping by if one of them catches your eye. You will also get to admire a bit of sea life and a wide array of flowers and plants. This trail provides one of the most beautiful settings you will ever get to see, so hop on your bike and begin your journey.
Stevenson's Library may sound confusing at first, because it is not an actual library. The venue is actually a bar, and one of the best ones in the world, I might add. The bar is made out of rare Koa wood and it features an impressive selection of drinks, according to every taste and budget.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Koloa. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Koloa||Directions to Koloa||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|