Laguna Niguelis a small city located in Southern Orange County, California. The population of Laguna Niguel, according to the 2010 census, is of 61.891 residents. Laguna Niguel contains a large range of housing and accommodation, from condos to large mansions above the ocean. With the development of the road industry, more tourists come to spend their holiday here in Laguna Niguel. Laguna Niguel has a lot of attractions to offer its tourists, as well as a wide range of venues to spend their time.
Top Attractions Within Laguna Niguel
Aliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park is a great mountain biking trail for people of all levels. After you have climbed the mountain, you are exposed to a wonderful scenery, the Laguna overlooking the ocean. There are great riding options for families through the downhill riders. You can always find a remote stretch of trail with no one else on it, and observe the nature and the wildlife. The views along the West Ridge are fantastic, so if you are looking for a nice hike or bike ride with views of the ocean, this is a great park to try.
Crown Valley Community Park is an urban oasis. It is a great place, a vast open space in the middle of the suburbia, and it serves as the center for the recreational programs and activities. The Community Park offers a variety of amenities, including a 25 yard pool, an outdoor amphitheater, various athletic facilities and facility rentals such as picnic tables, barbecues, baseball fields, restrooms and a botanical preserve.
Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club is a great golf course for both beginners and advanced players. There are no houses around the course, so it is just natural open space. The selection and the quality of the food for the Brunch is outstanding. The restaurant is very elegant and it provides meals for all those picky taste buds. The Golf Club has also got a pro shop, where you can buy all the necessary equipment, for both men and women.
Five Things You Must Do in Laguna Niguel
Laguna Niguel city is located in the Orange County, California. The city was built by a planned community after the 1980's. The city comprises of a large number of old buildings. The majority of land in Laguna Niguel is open space these are naturally preserved parks, which attract many tourists every year.
1. Aliso and Wood Canyons Regional Park: The Park is spread over an area of 80 acres and has a lake. The lake holds a large variety of fish such as catfish, blue gill and bass. The winter season is the best to visit the park.
2. Badlands Park: The Park is famous for housing the world's best preserved beds of Oligocene epoch fossil. There are fossils of many mammals such as horses, bison, rhinoceros and many others. The road to the park is famous due to its fantastic construction. Summer in the park is dry with occasional thunderstorms.
3. Niguel West: The Niguel West is a neighboring place of Laguna Niguel. There are around 101 houses in the valley which are an interesting place to visit in Laguna Niguel.
4. Orange County Natural History Museum: The best place to see the historical aspects of the Laguna Niguel.
5. Laguna Niguel Pali Trail: The Laguna Niguel Pali Trail is a difficult trail. The trail comprises a 1600 feet of climb in a hot and dry environment. After climbing upwards the hikers can view the enchanting view of the ocean and coastline.
United States, California, United States
Top depots in Laguna Niguel
Avis Crown Valley Mall - 30242 Crown Valley Parkway, Suite 2B, Laguna Niguel, .
Avis Avery Plaza - 28570 Marguerite Parkway, Suite 106, Mission Viejo, .